• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Damn you Els!! Looking nice and cosy at -3 and then goes and double bogeys 18. Still, could be worse, some people backed Stenson!

Haven't been able to watch any of the action using the red button on the BBC, are the weather conditions bad or something? Shots being dropped everywhere judging by the live text feed.

Looking good for an English winner with Poulter and Westwood playing well.

ESB I beleive there was a lot of rain overnight which has made the greens very fast.

Ah, that'll explain whats happened...

I'd like to share your enthusiasm, but I don't think Poulter is quite there yet and, with the significant difficulty of the tee/pin placements on the closing days, I think he might fall away at the last.

Casey needs to pull his finger out if he's to avoid the cut, though.

Well that's Casey out... He's had a shocking tournament by his own standards. Poults and Westwood keep the English dream alive by sharing the lead at -8, with Choi and Woods 2 behind.

Glad to see at least one of my picks in a good position but, from here, I think Woods will edge it. He's in a perfect position to poach the lead going into the last day and play his final round reservedly, knowing full well that the difficult pin placements will keep the field at bay.

Quite happy to see Poulter leading (as i've got him e/w @ 28/1 ;))

hopefully it'll be a cracking last two days of golf

Mickelson's to lose now... Choi fizzled out just when he needed to put together a string of shots.

the one out of the pines... shot of the tournament mate.
good effort scott.

Back