• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

ESC vs Thurrock

Silly reserve trophy
wow.gif

Don't knock it, Scott. How good a season would it be if the Shrimpers picked up promotion, the LDV Vans Trophy AND the Essex Senior Cup!!

WS

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Jan. 27 2005,19:23)]Silly reserve trophy
wow.gif
Seeing as I spend eight hours a day, five days a week running this competition I wouldnt appreciate the criticism thank you

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Thenewblue @ Jan. 27 2005,23:13)]Have we ever won this cup?
Yes - 1949/50, 1952/3, 1953/4, 1954/5, 1956/7, 1961/2, 1965/6, 1966/7, 1971/2, 1972/3, 1982/3, 1990/1 and 1996/7

A record 13 times

We have won the Essex Senior Cup three times and the Essex Professional Cup ten times but it is the same trophy.
rock.gif
rock.gif

It seems it wont be the 1st, and I cant possibly tell you when it will be played at the mo, as I have no idea!

So, do we have a confirmation of when this will be as yet? Tomorrow?
Anybody?
Thanks.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Jan. 31 2005,12:10)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Jan. 27 2005,21:17)]Deja vous.
Kev, stick to getting English right before attempting French. If you are going to attempt French at least get a few accents etc. in the right places.

biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

Kev, try:

Déjà vu

cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Jan. 31 2005,13:32)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Jan. 31 2005,12:10)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Jan. 27 2005,21:17)]Deja vous.
Kev, stick to getting English right before attempting French. If you are going to attempt French at least get a few accents etc. in the right places.

biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

Kev, try:

Déjà vu

cool.gif
*******. Im 2-1 down ...

Look, i'm ill, leave me alone.

down.gif
biggrin.gif

Back