• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Essex 2020

Getting my 20 20 season ticket in next week or so.Members unallocated is £80.Good value I think

Getting my 20 20 season ticket in next week or so.Members unallocated is £80.Good value I think
Yep I'd say it was good value and good to see Essex are looking after the members. Can't see that there are any prices for non-members blast season tickets yet. Doubt I'll get one unless they are a good deal, despite winning the thing last year we were overall pretty poor at home during the group stage. I'm also planning to go to a few hundred games to see some world stars play, so probably best to split my cricket budget this summer.

Yep I'd say it was good value and good to see Essex are looking after the members. Can't see that there are any prices for non-members blast season tickets yet. Doubt I'll get one unless they are a good deal, despite winning the thing last year we were overall pretty poor at home during the group stage. I'm also planning to go to a few hundred games to see some world stars play, so probably best to split my cricket budget this summer.
Unallocated non member season ticket is £150 not bad value works out you get about one game free.They look after you if you are a member I have flexible working hours and get a lot of cricket for my money

The BBC have loaded the County tables on their web site. Let's hope it stays like this all season:Smile2:

Screenshot (64).png

Only 20 20 and 50 over format this season as County championship has been scrapped this season

I think the 50 over will be the next to go. The t20 could be crammed into a month so they'll keep that on the table for as long as possible, plus it's the biggest money spinner. I think the hundred will have to be scrapped, player availability is going to be an issue if they can't play the tournament on its planned dates.

I think the 50 over will be the next to go. The t20 could be crammed into a month so they'll keep that on the table for as long as possible, plus it's the biggest money spinner. I think the hundred will have to be scrapped, player availability is going to be an issue if they can't play the tournament on its planned dates.
The 100 has just been cursed from the start

The T20 will only be a money spinning if people can watch
Behind closed doors will be no good unless TV money is evenly distributed and then only a small revenue factor
If honest come August I wouldn’t feel confident of mingling with crowds until 110 % sure it’s eradicated Covid

FB_IMG_1588939849704.jpg

Just popped up on my time line from 5 years ago. Sponsors game at Essex on Mark Pettinis team. What a top bloke he was too

Have recieved my 20 20 season ticket money refund but Essex have said they wont be returning any money from memberships this season.If you renew next season get 20% off plus a ticket to bring a pal to each county game and 50 over plus a meal and a drink

Kent 120-3. Were 27-3.

Not good enough from us from that position. Need to take advantage

Back