• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Essex CCC 2018

I've been told by a Surrey fan that during this last game they are doing pints at the same price as when they won the CC last in 2001, £2 a pint! Wish I'd known that before hand, I might have gone

We declared on 477-8 with a lead of 410 run lead, with 20 overs left to have another pop at them today.

With a couple of dry days to come we should be capable of bowling this lot out and win this, maybe not today but tomorrow:Worthy:

With a couple of dry days to come we should be capable of bowling this lot out and win this, maybe not today but tomorrow:Worthy:
I've had an insurance bet for the draw, tenner at 5/1. So if Slurrey do match our invincible season at least I get £50 to compensate

We do, however have previous for losing games similarly placed as this one is! (e.g Yorkshire) Just saying. COYE

Same type of pitch as the test match, a little concerned they’re going to set us a awkward 150 or even more on a fourth day pitch. What odds a Surrey win at lunch on first day?
you can still get 8/1 now, can't see it myself but can see the draw. Surrey won't declare and try and win they'll try and bat as long as possible and go unbeaten for the season

Back