• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Essex CCC 2019

Got Kent 64/4 at Tea.Going well and bowling attack looks strong even without Siddell

Good day at the office, enjoyed watching young Cook bowl. This is very winnable. COYE

Well done to Essex getting Amir in for this game, I'd guess there is a plan to get someone else in after this. I have always said I'd forgive the t20 debacle this year if we do all we can to land the championship and we look to be doing that.
Warwickshire racking up a big score against Somerset so hopefully we can take advantage, beat Kent and extend our lead.

And as I'm typing this Amir takes his 4th wicket, what a player!

Well done to Essex getting Amir in for this game, I'd guess there is a plan to get someone else in after this. I have always said I'd forgive the t20 debacle this year if we do all we can to land the championship and we look to be doing that.
Warwickshire racking up a big score against Somerset so hopefully we can take advantage, beat Kent and extend our lead.

And as I'm typing this Amir takes his 4th wicket, what a player!

Hopefully Warwickshire can bat another 9 overs without losing a wicket to deprive Somerset of two bowling points.

Back