• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Essex Cricket 2021

Free entry on Saturday for members for 50 over game against Yorkshire.Nice touch from Essex to reward us for last couple seasons we haven't seen much cricket

I am not sure how after needing 20 off the last 4 balls! You wouldn't tie or win that game 99 times out of 100. Harmer :Worthy:
The only other time I can think of a knock like that was in the t20 years ago. Think we needed 26 off the last over and Scott Styris hit the runs off Symonds IIRC

The only other time I can think of a knock like that was in the t20 years ago. Think we needed 26 off the last over and Scott Styris hit the runs off Symonds IIRC
Only glancing quickly at your post, I thought it said 120 years ago, I was impressed with your recollection. :Winking:

Ha! Me of little faith. I waited till the end of the penultimate over, gave up and then went off to do something else. :ROFL: A bit gobsmacked, to say the least, when I heard the result. Happily, I was able to re-live the final over from my mobile!

Royal London quarter-final tie (against Yorkie's) is underway with Essex batting first

I had a wry smile today after crossing paths with a rather unsavoury Yorkie at the Durham versus Essex group match at Riverside

Reactions: tia
Quick turnaround, semi tomorrow. Would love to pick up this trophy, it's the one we are missing from the last few years. Whatever happens it has been a great time to be an Essex fan. Thought we were coming to the end of this golden age but see some potential in the likes of Rymel and Njar.

I have a horrible feeling Cook might quit at the end of this season, really want to go see us at least once more before he goes. one of my favourite players

Back