• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Essex Cricket 2021

@tia was just looking at membership for this year. Are you a standard member or Premier suite member? Was just wondering if the premier was worth the extra money? Cheers

@tia was just looking at membership for this year. Are you a standard member or Premier suite member? Was just wondering if the premier was worth the extra money? Cheers
I'm a standard member which I find is great value.I think there maybe a dress code in premier suite? Won't bother some.By time I get my 20 20 season ticket discount for being a member I get access to all 4 day games plus entrance to 50 over group games and free tickets for tour games if we have any for just over £100 so it'd great value mate. Obviously Covid situation last couple years has restricted us watching but that can't be helped

I'm a standard member which I find is great value.I think there maybe a dress code in premier suite? Won't bother some.By time I get my 20 20 season ticket discount for being a member I get access to all 4 day games plus entrance to 50 over group games and free tickets for tour games if we have any for just over £100 so it'd great value mate. Obviously Covid situation last couple years has restricted us watching but that can't be helped
Cheers Tia. Was wondering what extra perks you get for Premier suite as it's not on the website, I'll give them a call

Reactions: tia
Not lost a wicket in two days of play. Then again Leach still has 0 in the wickets column.

Purchased my Essex 20 20 season ticket this week.£80 for unallocated seat good value

May have already been mentioned on here but just noticed that Tendo is the new batting coach at Kent.

May have already been mentioned on here but just noticed that Tendo is the new batting coach at Kent.
I didn't know that would of been nice to see him have a role with us still

My prediction is he will have one or two seasons there then become head coach of the Netherlands, then eventually head coach here

Reactions: ESG
I have been tempted by membership for the past couple of seasons but covid restrictions stopped me from biting the Bullet. I have purchased membership for me and my step son this year though. £245 for all the championship and one day games for both of us and if I renew Dylan will be free until he is 17! Also got myself a blast pass for the t20, only £80 for all the t20 games. £325 for all that cricket seems quite reasonable to me. Looking forward to my 1st season as a member

I have been tempted by membership for the past couple of seasons but covid restrictions stopped me from biting the Bullet. I have purchased membership for me and my step son this year though. £245 for all the championship and one day games for both of us and if I renew Dylan will be free until he is 17! Also got myself a blast pass for the t20, only £80 for all the t20 games. £325 for all that cricket seems quite reasonable to me. Looking forward to my 1st season as a member
It sounds a good package but the issue I have is that once the football season winds down in early May there’s I think only one day when they are playing Championship cricket on a non-work day. £245 for one day’s play - which may be rained off anyway!

Plus I still haven’t forgiven them for taking away the Southend festival.

Well done on becoming a member mate I personally find it brilliant value.I paid about £248 for all county games the 50 over group stages and 20 20 games which I think is good value.The £1 parking in Meoter way is good for members too.I can't wait to get down there next month

It sounds a good package but the issue I have is that once the football season winds down in early May there’s I think only one day when they are playing Championship cricket on a non-work day. £245 for one day’s play - which may be rained off anyway!

Plus I still haven’t forgiven them for taking away the Southend festival.
Yeah, I think the 1st 3 home games start on a thursday so you get Sat and maybe sunday but like you say they are in the football season. I also work and live in Chelmsford and have flexible working so I can shut the laptop and go for the odd session when things are looking interesting. Also I've been told there is WiFi in the pavillion for members so might even try taking my laptop on a championship game. The value is only there if it fits around your circumstances. It's a wonderful package for anyone retired, at 40 yrs old I'm far from getting that kind of value.

Back