• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Essex Cricket 2021

Well done on becoming a member mate I personally find it brilliant value.I paid about £248 for all county games the 50 over group stages and 20 20 games which I think is good value.The £1 parking in Meoter way is good for members too.I can't wait to get down there next month
superb value.

When Cook signed up again I really thought we were a shoe in for the championship again but the loss of Harmer to SA is going to hurt us, will be an interesting season.

Reactions: tia
superb value.

When Cook signed up again I really thought we were a shoe in for the championship again but the loss of Harmer to SA is going to hurt us, will be an interesting season.
Yeah I agree regarding Cook and Harmer.I think you will enjoy your membership.

Yeah, I think the 1st 3 home games start on a thursday so you get Sat and maybe sunday but like you say they are in the football season. I also work and live in Chelmsford and have flexible working so I can shut the laptop and go for the odd session when things are looking interesting. Also I've been told there is WiFi in the pavillion for members so might even try taking my laptop on a championship game. The value is only there if it fits around your circumstances. It's a wonderful package for anyone retired, at 40 yrs old I'm far from getting that kind of value.
Yeah, if I was retired and living in Chelmsford I’d be all over this but for those of us who have to work it’ll have to be YouTube on in the background (I may or may not have Dan Lawrence batting v WI President’s XI on in the background right now:Whistling:)

Steketee signed as overseas player for 1st 6 championship games. Not sure on this, obviously has some talent as he was called up to Aussie test squad twice last year but never played outside of Aus and do we need another bowler? I'd have preferred a batsman.

Steketee signed as overseas player for 1st 6 championship games. Not sure on this, obviously has some talent as he was called up to Aussie test squad twice last year but never played outside of Aus and do we need another bowler? I'd have preferred a batsman.
Timing is not ideal as he’s touring Pakistan and possibly about to make his test debut. I prefer to get fast bowlers when they have a point to prove not when they are protecting their body but it’s hard to complain about signing the Sheffield Shield leading wicket taker. Will be interesting to see who takes the new ball though.

Back