• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Essex Cricket 2022

Just seen Paul Walter get his century
Delighted for him. He’s found chances hard to come by but seems to have always contributed without that big score to cement his place in the side. Think it also takes his average above 40. That’s above the likes of Westley, Browne and even Lawrence.

Delighted for him. He’s found chances hard to come by but seems to have always contributed without that big score to cement his place in the side. Think it also takes his average above 40. That’s above the likes of Westley, Browne and even Lawrence
Me too I have always liked him.He is batting very well as is Sam Cook

Slightly off subject but the new England test captain has had a morning to remember ?

I saw! Ben Stokes 161 from 88 balls! 17 sixes in that!

Hell of a "collapse" by Essex. Pity. Still in a decent position, runs on the board and all that.

Another post of appreciation for Little Chef. We’re so fortunate to have him.

If my very quick back of an envelope maths is right he’s a spell of 6-20 from his fc bowling average dropping under 20. Sensational stuff after over 50 fc appearances.

After setting a reasonable score I feared this would be another draw and the pitch was dead. Superb from our bowlers, great to see Porter and Cook in tandem again getting wickets. Also great that Harmer got back into the swing of things. Finally really have to praise Snater as I was one of his biggest critics. He's gone from useless to average to actually quite good! Massive improvement from him, so well done

Jamie Porter with some good figures in the tour game v NZ
Yep really looks like the county select are gonna beat NZ!
Was impressed with our start in the blast as well, looking at our 11 against Kents I'd have gone for a Kent win 9 times out of 10. Looking forward to watching again today and even more looking forward to the 1st home match on Tuesday and actually being there!

Yep really looks like the county select are gonna beat NZ!
Was impressed with our start in the blast as well, looking at our 11 against Kents I'd have gone for a Kent win 9 times out of 10. Looking forward to watching again today and even more looking forward to the 1st home match on Tuesday and actually being there!
Yeah me too love a 20 20 night at Chelmsford normally a brilliant atmosphere

Vitality Blast - South - Twenty20
Essex Eagles v Hampshire Hawks

At Chelmsford

Start 7.00pm. (Delayed until 7.20p.m.)

Essex Eagles won the toss and elected to bowl

Free live stream

Reactions: RHB
Back