• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Essex Cricket 2022

Very close in the end and the kind of championship game I want to see! Not a bore fest on a flat pitch and I would have been saying the same thing had Hants got those last few runs they needed (I wouldn't have been as happy though). Our very slim hopes of catching Surrey are still alive!

Now we turn back to t20 on Friday and Saturday, it's in our hands and will be a great achievement to get to the knockouts with our squad. Would love 2 wins and a home quarter final but will settle for qualification haha

Thought Hants played Harmer really well and that's a blueprint for England this summer. Slog sweep and swipe it.

That Harmer still bowled Essex to victory is testament to how good he is. I really enjoy watching him bowl on the streams because you can properly see how far he spins it. He beats a straight bat for fun.

Bad result for me personally as on Hampshire at 8s for the Championship. Surrey's to lose now if they bowl Kent out tomorrow.

Thought Hants played Harmer really well and that's a blueprint for England this summer. Slog sweep and swipe it.

That Harmer still bowled Essex to victory is testament to how good he is. I really enjoy watching him bowl on the streams because you can properly see how far he spins it. He beats a straight bat for fun.

Bad result for me personally as on Hampshire at 8s for the Championship. Surrey's to lose now if they bowl Kent out tomorrow.
Kent got a draw at the oval so it's been a good week for us, still think Surrey will win it but good to be in the hunt. Its such a shame we don't get to play Surrey at home

Great win by 28 runs for Essex Eagles tonight against Sussex Sharks.

We are in the quarter finals!

I might have to treat myself to a new shirt to celebrate.

Wonderful from essex, we have been so resilient this season and won from positions we really had no right to! Quite glad that my trip to fortress Chelmsford tomorrow isn't a damp squib either, we can still get a home quarter final if we win and Surrey beat Somerset on sunday

pleased to see Rossington get a big score
Yep he needed it, hopefully that and the security of a 3yr contract will see him kick on.

Just noticed on twitter that no England white ball players will be available for the quarters or finals day! That is a big plus for us

Back