• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Essex FM - Martin and Sue

Southend_Lady

Ginger Sam
Not everyones cup of tea I'm sure but personally I think they are pretty funny together and beats listening to that fat **** on Radio One.

Surprised this hasn't actually already been posted......basically, no Martin and Sue because they have been suspended. Something to do with Friday morning's show. They were discussing an article in the Sun about Scout Groups giving sex education etc. I think I remember Martin making some joke along the lines of "dib dib dib dob dob dob, here's how to put a condom on your kn*b". Was wondering if anyone else can shed anymore light on to the matter.

Some are saying this is all a publicity stunt and that actually noting has really happened. I must admit though I am a fan of this radio show in the morning and think its pretty cool. Also think Alex the morning crew apprentice is hilarious.

Apparently it was the comments "scout shows brownie his toggle" that went down like a lead balloon.

But IMO it is a publicity stunt.....pure and simple

Last edited:
I love middle aged DJs who ride about on big motorbikes like Martin Day and Dr Fox.

They know what the kids want.

Xfm Alex Zane's breakfast show is the best without a shadow of a doubt and don't listen to Essex FM. Or good old Southend Radio.

Everyone should listen to Chris Moyles, he is f*cking brilliant. Also, sammy o, just been trying to find out about the Martin and Sue thing, I think its a publicity thing, from some things I read. Not sure though, think they might be on holiday or something!

One of the guys who used to work at Southend Airport went out with Sue. I agree about Chris Moyles he is brilliant. This does seem like a publicity stunt as well after doing some reading.

Everyone should listen to Chris Moyles, he is f*cking brilliant. Also, sammy o, just been trying to find out about the Martin and Sue thing, I think its a publicity thing, from some things I read. Not sure though, think they might be on holiday or something!

Def something more than this. There was a recorded messgae from the Director this morning saying that they had been suspended while they decide what action to take and can guage how much damage it has caused?! Madness!

Caesar the Boogieman is a bit dodgy...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesar_the_Geezer

invicta_cb.jpg

Did time in jail for fraud.

The Martin and Sue thing is a publicity stunt as usual.. Anyway, it gives way to listen to Southend Radio. While the breakfast presenters might not be to everyones liking, Tracie Young is pretty good. At least they take an interest in the Shrimpers!

The Martin and Sue thing is a publicity stunt as usual.. Anyway, it gives way to listen to Southend Radio. While the breakfast presenters might not be to everyones liking, Tracie Young is pretty good. At least they take an interest in the Shrimpers!

Used to work at Essex Fm and had a minor hit in the 80's with 'The House that Jack built'

What was that programme on TV that had Martin and Sue on it and wasn't it based at Lakeside?

Back