• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

migraineboy

Youth Team
Just seen details off Essex Senior Cup vs. Redbridge at RH on Tuesday. Do this fixtures get much of a crowd? Also, will it be an U21 team or do we tend to play some fringe 1st teamers?

Just seen details off Essex Senior Cup vs. Redbridge at RH on Tuesday. Do this fixtures get much of a crowd? Also, will it be an U21 team or do we tend to play some fringe 1st teamers?

Well the youths have got a match the following day thanks to a "technicality" (c*ck-up) so there won't be any of them playing.

I normally do these fixtures and normally get several hundred at least. Not sure on what time they will play to be honest, Brown has tended to play youth sides in these rather than fringe players previously

Theres normally a couple hundred at the game and there will be a couple first team players. I do recommend coming to this game as you get to watch some football as cheap as a £1. Also the young lads would appreciate our support, I.E the likes of Ted Smith, Dan Walker, Jack Payne, Jack bridge, Jason Williams, Norman Wabo and Dan Matsuzaka. You will get to see these players along with a couple of First team/fringe players.

Theres normally a couple hundred at the game and there will be a couple first team players. I do recommend coming to this game as you get to watch some football as cheap as a £1. Also the young lads would appreciate our support, I.E the likes of Ted Smith, Dan Walker, Jack Payne, Jack bridge, Jason Williams, Norman Wabo and Dan Matsuzaka. You will get to see these players along with a couple of First team/fringe players.

I don't think Wabo or Walker will start-see Mick's comments above-nor Payne for that matter,so probably add the 3 unused subs:O'Neill,Bolger, Prosser plus the three who came on:Weston,Timlin,Pigott and we are still one man short!

Confirmed by Chris phillips that it is indeed an u21 team playing against Redbridge tomorrow. If your bored tomorrow night or want to to get out of the house, come and watch a bit of footy for as cheap as a £1. It says that its £3 but everytime I've been, they just ask for a £1 to get in.

Come and support the young lads, they would appreciate our support.

thinking of coming down I've not been to one of these games before and do want see Jason Williams and especially Jack Bridge if they are playing ... does the bar open Bill ?

thinking of coming down I've not been to one of these games before and do want see Jason Williams and especially Jack Bridge if they are playing ... does the bar open Bill ?

Good and Im almost certain that those two will play, and I'm honestly not sure if the bar is open or not mate. I will try and find out for you.

Is the game still on tonight please?? Anybody know as I don't want to travel in the weather if I don't have to ...thanks

i am planning on going but havent seen nothing to say the game is on on the official site or anything!

Update * Just seen it mentioned on a facebook and twitter Southend United pages but no mention of teams or anything

I saw Redbridge play the other week and trust me, they are woeful in defence so you should see some goals.

Strong team out - as per Chris Phillips - T. Smith, Jordan Williams, Adeyeye, Bridge, Matsuzaka, Kyprianou, Scott, Norman, Jason Williams, Gard, Cotton.
Subs Johnson, McCree, Dias, Matthews & Lewis Gard.

Back