• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Euro 2021

AndyT

Lord of the Reedy River
It's time for the official thread for the European Championships next summer, which seem to be taking place in about 12 different countries!

Still, never mind, here's the group draw :-

Group A: Turkey, Italy, Wales, Switzerland.

Group B: Denmark, Finland, Belgium, Russia.

Group C: Netherlands, Ukraine, Austria, Georgia/North Macedonia/Kosovo/Belarus.

Group D: England, Croatia, Czech Republic, Scotland/Norway/Serbia/Israel.

Group E: Spain, Sweden, Poland, Bosnia-Herzegovina/Slovakia/Ireland/Northern Ireland.

Group F: Germany, France, Portugal, Iceland/Bulgaria/Hungary/Romania.

Group F looks interesting!

does the 4 yearban on russia from all major sporting events because off the drug abuse include EURO 2020.If so who would replace them.

Competing as neutrals ,that is ridiculous im sorry ,as if they would be neutral or even looked that way by their mother country .

Yes they will still be valid, or a full refund for fans that cant attend in 2021.

"UEFA would like to reassure existing ticket buyers and hospitality clients that if they cannot attend the tournament in 2021, the face value of their tickets and packages will be refunded in full. Within the next month, further information on the refund process will be communicated to existing ticket buyers via email and on euro2020.com/tickets. "

I see they have also postponed the Copa America until next year also.

If they cancel the Olympics, i run the real risk of having to talk to the Mrs this summer!!

The postponement might actually be in our favour, there are a few talented teenagers that have broken into their club's lineups recently and with another 12 months could be ready to start for England. Greenwood, Saka and Foden all look exciting and could bring a bit of flair going forward that was missing from our world cup run.

The postponement might actually be in our favour, there are a few talented teenagers that have broken into their club's lineups recently and with another 12 months could be ready to start for England. Greenwood, Saka and Foden all look exciting and could bring a bit of flair going forward that was missing from our world cup run.

It also means Harry Kane won't have just come back from injury.

I'm doing matches in Budapest, Bucharest, the opening ceremony in Rome as well as Wembey and possibly Saint Petersburg too, anyone else got tickets?

I'm doing matches in Budapest, Bucharest, the opening ceremony in Rome as well as Wembey and possibly Saint Petersburg too, anyone else got tickets?
Spain vs Poland in Bilbao in the group stages for me.

Back