• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

EuroMillones

wow.gif
wow.gif

i entered the lotto euromillion draw.

only got 2 numbers.
down.gif

I might actually buy a ticket for next week. I could do a lot with 125m....
biggrin.gif

Bring it on! Hands up who would like to do an Abramovic for the shrimpers, albeit on a smaller scale
biggrin.gif

If I was the only winner I reckon I'd chuck a few million in the Shrimpers' direction...!
biggrin.gif

I probably wouldn't give any money for the first team, I would rather any new monies be put into the youth setup, to find the Freddy's of tomorrow...

Saying that, I would be drunk for a week, so who knows ! !

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whatever @ Jan. 28 2006,11:08)]If I was the only winner I reckon I'd chuck a few million in the Shrimpers' direction...!
biggrin.gif
No way, they'd just waste it!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steve flack is god @ Jan. 28 2006,00:57)]i entered the lotto euromillion draw.

only got 2 numbers.
down.gif
I didnt get any
sad.gif

Right, i'm gonna have to resort to birthdays next time I pick the numbers.....

Back