• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

European city short break - Child friendly

davewebbsbrain

Webby⭐
I am looking to book a short European City break over Christmas, that is child friendly and not too far from the local airport. Looked at the likes of Copenhagen, Stockholm etc. Would really like to visit Beilstein in Germany but I think I'll leave that one until next year. Want to go between Christmas and new year

Recommendations please?

Milton Keynes. I'll even do you a deal on the shed you can stay in and you can pretend to be Jesus.

I can recommend Barna.:thumbsup:

(Though we tend to be away ourselves during this period).:smile:

Barca it is then. Don't forget your T10 travelcard

DWB - Do you want to fly from Southend? Amsterdam is a nice city with plenty to do and Schiphol is close to the city centre (15 mins on a train to central Amsterdam).

DWB - Do you want to fly from Southend? Amsterdam is a nice city with plenty to do and Schiphol is close to the city centre (15 mins on a train to central Amsterdam).

Can I get everywhere with the T10 though :smile:

Amsterdam is on my list to look at and Southend would be my preferred choice, 2 mins from my house

Den Haag (The Hague) in the Netherlands? I've spent some time working over there recently and it's a really nice city. Easy to get to as well, not far from Amsterdam on the train or you could even drive there in around four or five hours.

http://denhaag.com/en/christmas

Barça,please!

Don't forget, it's a T-10 2 zones travel card, should you want to travel to SC or a T-10 1 Zona card, if you're happy to stay in Barna itself.

(Ps We quite often come back and celebrate NYE here)! :smiles:

Back