• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Euros

Great finish. I think Croatia playing mannequins at full-back was not the best idea. Both of them don't close down crosses and lose their opposition far too easily.

Great finish. I think Croatia playing mannequins at full-back was not the best idea. Both of them don't close down crosses and lose their opposition far too easily.
Yes, and the way to score against Spain is pace on wings and ball into Kane's head. Or load the corners.

Sweden 2-2 Poland. Draw would put Spain top and could mean we play them in the Quarters.

Anyone else watching the France game?

Surely not going to happen again...

The curse (or woeful prediction) strikes again :Smile2:

Honestly, Switzerland were the better team over the whole game. France had the better individuals who got a foothold of the game after the Swiss penalty miss.

Isn’t it great to see Czech Republic, Denmark and Switzerland in the QF? The penalty shoot out, a few great examples there of how to make it very hard for the keeper, Pogba springs to mind. Hope our lads were watching! Looking forward to tonight’s games though last night won’t be beaten for entertainment I don’t think!

Have to admit didn't see that defeat for France coming.Nor did French TV.:Smile: They put it down to France´s lack of phyiscality.I´d suggest not being familiar with playing 3 at the back and poor game management (after all they were 3-1 up with only 15 mins of normal time left).Well done the Swiss though, they kept on plugging away.Interestingly D.D. (interviewed live after the game refused -quite rightly IMO-to speculate on his future ).That rather leaves the way open for Zidane I'd 've thought.

Last edited:
Have to admit didn't see that defeat for France coming.Nor did French TV.:Smile: They put it down to France´s lack of phyiscality.I´d suggest not being familiar with playing 3 a the back and poor game management (after all they were 3-1 up with only 15 mins of normal time left-Well done the Swiss though they kept on plugging away.Interestingly D.D. (inerviewed live after the game refused -quite rightly IMO-to speculate on his future ).That rather leaves the way open for Zidane I'd 've thought.
IMG-20210628-WA0008.jpg sky thought so too

Best bit for me last night was how the cameras panned to the French fans and gets the reaction of the crowd.

I'd like to think @TBV_Dan would have continued drumming (probably even louder)

Back