• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Euros

The only positive here is that they've got the defribrilator to him very quickly. Let's hope.

Wow, credit to the players wanting to carry on. Well done to the medical staff, amazing response. So quick. Thoughts are with Christian and his friends, family and the spectators.

Unbelievably the game is due to restart at 7:30 our time as both sets of players want to finish the game now they know the positive news.

That takes some guts
I've experienced something similar at work twice. For me, the time that was harder was the one where I was sent home afterwards (I'd been giving first aid). So I had all day to brood about it at home on my own.

Everyone gets through these things in different ways. It was easier to deal with for me when I carried on and did something "normal". I know I wasn't 100% that day but carrying on and getting stuff done made the day easier to deal with for me than going home and dwelling on it did.

The main thing in all this being that he's doing as well as possible and makes a good recovery from whatever caused this. Seeing that happen to him was dreadful.

See most people dont think England have a chance winning it.
Think we should get out of our group,but IF we finish first then we play either France,Portugal or a German team in "turmoil"!! would expect any one of those three to knock us out.Hope im wrong...

PS....dont ever write off the Germans
1-all three games are in Munich.
2-Three teams can get out of the group
3-Germans nearly always have that luck you need,when you need it (sadly)

Back