• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Blueronron

Manager
Anyone else love the show,even with the biased voting lol

Watched semi finals last night first heat loved Belarus and Estonia

Better to listen without the sub titles on when singing in their own language,makes it more realistic.

Our Bonnie will do well to get in the top ten imho,not a bad song but not a winner in my eyes,then again famous all over Europe and The Baltic region,so maybe just maybe

UTB (Up the blues/bonnie :smile:)

Last edited:
There's a reason why not many European bands have bothered our shores. In general, they're **** (with noteable exceptions).

Always good for a laugh :D
Plus i now live in Sweden... they go crazy for it and its being hosted here too

Always good for a laugh :D
Plus i now live in Sweden... they go crazy for it and its being hosted here too

you want to live germany,they go mad about it. when they won last time,they nearly had a bank holiday.thousands waiting at the airport,everything.one of the main news headlines today,in germany ,was that austria got knocked out inthe s/f.:stunned:.but look at the bright side of the champ.league final,...at least a german side will beat:smile:

Love a bit of Eurovision. gutted to be missing it this year, as am out, but have some good money on Germany.

Ukranian singer looks a bit of alright.

Was listening to the top few songs (odds wise) and there are actually some fairly credible tunes this year

Oh my God!

This is the song that Norway didn't choose... http://youtu.be/VF9PJVoZbvc

[video=youtube_share;VF9PJVoZbvc]http://youtu.be/VF9PJVoZbvc[/video]

Seriously, if I could write a song for Eurovision, that would be it!

Incidentally this song has gone on to top the Norwegian charts, whilst their actual entry didn't break the top 10!

Can't watch it, the scoring makes me so angry! Also really miss Wogan's commentary, not really a massive fan of Norton.

To be honest though I agree with you re the voting,it has changed this year re semi voting

Re Wogan I thought he made a mockery of the competition to people like me who look forward to it, similar to the Soccer AM singing the national anthem at Johnstone Paint final, it would have spoilt it for many people who look forward to the whole day and not the 90 minutes football

Though the two twerps doing the semi final commentary were not better on BBC3 Scott Mills and some woman I had never heard of and hopefully will not again :smile:

Can't believe Denmark are odds on. Not basing that on the song, just on the fact this is something voted for by x million people from 42 different countries... How can bookies be that sure!

I reiterate that Germany is top top value at 25/1. Corals pay 4 places e/w so defo worth an e/w if not lumping to win!

Well as soon as Bonnie started singing, it sounded too deep/hoarse. Turns out she had ruined her voice a lot, doing all that promotional stuff the last few Months. Had to cancel press interviews to save what was left of the voice.
It was the best song we have had for a long time, by an artist that is very popular all over Europe............but we as a Nation are not liked by Europe, we are seen as America's little puppy dog, trying to police, and bully the World.

So it doesn't matter if we did have the best song and best singer, we will always be nearer the bottom with votes.

Well as soon as Bonnie started singing, it sounded too deep/hoarse. Turns out she had ruined her voice a lot, doing all that promotional stuff the last few Months. Had to cancel press interviews to save what was left of the voice.
It was the best song we have had for a long time, by an artist that is very popular all over Europe............but we as a Nation are not liked by Europe, we are seen as America's little puppy dog, trying to police, and bully the World.

So it doesn't matter if we did have the best song and best singer, we will always be nearer the bottom with votes.

Didn't mind us and the Yanks policing for them in 2 World wars though,funny that lot across the Channel.

Back