• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Evaluation

What do you think of the SZ Betting League?

• Quit now mate ;)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

chapperzUK

The first year is complete. Firstly I would like to thank the Admins for letting me start this competition and everyone that has taken part for making it enjoyable. Well done to ldnfatso for surprisingly winning the league on the final day .....

129157560796314951.gif

Also, well done to Museshrimper for winning the cup.

There is a multiple choice poll above and if you have any other comments/suggestions then please put them here, thank you :clap:.

Overall excellent. Really enjoyed it when I played. Thanks for all the hard work you have put in.

Only thing I would say for next season 1) can we have bets in decimal and 2) I think some weeks I missed out from betting as the options came up a tad late.

Dont want to seem negative though as totally enjoyed it.

Overall excellent. Really enjoyed it when I played. Thanks for all the hard work you have put in.

Only thing I would say for next season 1) can we have bets in decimal and 2) I think some weeks I missed out from betting as the options came up a tad late.

Dont want to seem negative though as totally enjoyed it.

Not taking it as negative, more like constructive criticism. The options did come up late sometimes due to coursework deadlines getting in the way a bit.

Decimal should be optional. I prefer the normal betting odds.

I looked at this the other week. I wasn't involved. I liked the idea. I think you could introduce something to make it easier for you to record people's predictions though than putting them all into the forum making it a bit messy. If you are happy though. So am I. Well done.

Well done to ldnfatso for surprisingly winning the league on the final day .....

He didnt choke like Tottenham then? I wanted to give him Red for not winning by a bigger margin.

What if I show odds as both decimal and fractional?

Example
Chelsea vs Portsmouth

Chelsea - 1/5 (1.20)
Draw - 6/1 (7.00)
Portsmouth - 12/1 (13.00)

Will that help or am I getting it wrong (again)?

Enjoyed it, though I would prefer a spread of games to bet on, with some 'certs' that you can bet on but with low returns. At the moment the games only tend to be close odds ones.....

Enjoyed it, though I would prefer a spread of games to bet on, with some 'certs' that you can bet on but with low returns. At the moment the games only tend to be close odds ones.....

Would be a good idea, but last time I had a few 'certs', ldnfatso won around £1000 from one accumy.

Just a question, does anyone want a program that calculates winnings from accumulators when you enter odds (decimal or fraction) and the stake?

Back