• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ever missed an interview through stupidity?!

See, they need cleaners everywhere :D

In all seriousness, congrats. Usually it's who you know and not what you know. So as you have got the job from your own merits...bloody great!!
:D

Shortist interview ever too, only 20 mins!!!! I thought I had blown it as I feel I don't make a great first impression being a fat git, and usually come across as grumpy!

Nice work.

I don't think that the Swiss will do a lot later and I'm pretty confident we'll win 2/3-0 to cap off your day.

Regarding the original post, teh best I've managed is having 5 days to fill out a job application and with no decent reason left myself half an hour to do it. I made the deadline but needless to say they didn't offer me an interview (I was actually surprised they even replied to be honest!)

When i was a teenager....i went for an interview in Rochford and was 10 mins late...the guy told me to do one......I think that fact that it was a watch menders is what cheesed him off

I have never missed an interview but I have recently failed an interview at the final hurdle with a US bank which has had me on a downer for a couple of days.

I am seriously thinking of starting my own investment bank and showing them who's the daddy

Tip of the day, do not invest in the US Sub-prime mortgage market, I hear it is not very good at the moment.

Did Rochford exist then :D

Yeah...... of course it was....... dopy Bollo*x

The Kings Head pub is where the Horse drawn coaches used to stop to take us to the Southend of Prittlewell!!!!

Always used to be late leaving the Kings head if there was a burning at the steak going on that day in the Square...used to really nark me

Yeah...... of course it was....... dopy Bollo*x

The Kings Head pub is where the Horse drawn coaches used to stop to take us to the Southend of Prittlewell!!!!

Always used to be late leaving the Kings head if there was a burning at the steak going on that day in the Square...used to really nark me

Lol...would give some +rep for that but I have been told to share the love around!!

Tip of the day, do not invest in the US Sub-prime mortgage market, I hear it is not very good at the moment.

The bank I interviewed for made huge profits by shorting CDO's and made record profits last year unlike a lot of their competitors.

'Ever missed an interview through being stupid' ??????? hhhhmmmmmmmmm let me see have i ever missed an interview through stupidity??? uuum no I don't think I hav..................... oooh wait a minute yes, yes I have I had an interview once, and I was on my way there, then I started being stupid and low and behold I missed the bleeding interview

Back