• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ever seen a creepier tower?

I remember the Tower from when i went to Prague in 1998 coz i stayed in a crappy hostel in zizkov not far from the Tower and the tower was at the top of a big hill. However i don't remember the strange alien things on it, that must have been an afterthought! Very odd!!

A bit closer to home - I have always thought Fambridge church looks pretty creepy.

I used to hate being driven past it after a session at the Anchor.

55309_141501.jpg

Last edited:
The water tower in Benfleet used to scare the bejaysus out of me when I was little. Not really sure why, it's not particularly creepy. My Dad probably told me a witch lived there or something.

benfleet%20tower.jpg

Borley Mansion, built on the site of Borley Rectory before it burnt downin 1939. It is now known to be one of the most haunted places in the country.

BorleyRectory1892.jpg

Back