• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

every cloud....

Onion_Bag_Dave

YEELLLOOOWWWSSS
Well, we are down, officially down, into the depths of League 2, oh well, It could be worse!

Could it?

Well at least our seven fingered buddy's from up the road have mucked it up!
(hahahahahahah)

So yes, every cloud has a silver lining even though this particular silver lining is quite thin and has a few holes in!

Chin up chaps!

I'd rather have just blown the Play Offs than just been relegated to League Two. It's somewhat tenuous to say the least!

League two gives us a chance to bring back the confidence by winning most of our games. PLEASE! We can't be aiming for anything more than a top 6, preferrably automatic promotion if we keep old of our most important players. Lets make league two a fresh start, come straight back into leauge one and fly on from there!

So happy that Colchester didn't get a play off place. Yes i would rather muck up the play offs then get relegated, but... WEYYYYYYYYYYYYY unlucks col ewe. Pricks.

League two gives us a chance to bring back the confidence by winning most of our games. PLEASE! We can't be aiming for anything more than a top 6, preferrably automatic promotion if we keep old of our most important players. Lets make league two a fresh start, come straight back into leauge one and fly on from there!

So happy that Colchester didn't get a play off place. Yes i would rather muck up the play offs then get relegated, but... WEYYYYYYYYYYYYY unlucks col ewe. Pricks.

I admire your optimism, I'm struggling to keep positive about the whole situation as there is none!

We need to add, and I don't even see us keeping our players. That team couldn't defend or score in League 1, so why would it be able to do that in League 2? It's not like the goals we conceded were good goals, most were just gifts. And scoring is just not happening even if we were in the Conference South.

Still, I'm positive something will come right. Maybe Crawford will come through?

For me seeing Crawford for the first time on Saturday, he looks like he could develop into a decent player, plus Spencer showed promise in the games I'd seen him in.

From a purely selfish point of view being exiled up north will give me the chance to see more games including Bury, Bradford and Stockport, and new grounds at Rotherham, Chesterfield, Burton, Macclesfield, Morecombe, Accrington, Lincoln, Crewe and York if they go up from the BSP.

Back