• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zeuss

Manager
Someone suggested selecting a team of ex-Blues based on their current levels,so I've had a go-please tell me any important
Players I've forgotten!
Team A is players who've proved their ability either with us or elsewhere to play at a higher level:-
TEAM A
Federici. Bournemouth

Francis. Bournemouth
Iorfa. Wolves
Mohsni. FC de Paris?
Hendrie. West Ham

Worrall. Millwall
Mulgrew. Celtic
Friend. Middlesbrough
Stanislaus. Bournemouth

Hooper. Sheffield W.
Robson-Kanu. Reading

Reserve TEAM B has mostly younger players with hope of improvement:-

TEAM B:-

Bentley. Brentford

Hayden. Newcastle
Dervite. Bolton
Egan. Brentford
Binnon-Williams. Crystal. Palace

McQueen. Southampton
O'Keefe. Cardiff
Grant. Port Vale
Murphy. Coventry

Payne. Huddersfield
Woodrow. Fulham

In addition there's plenty of others-generally more experienced-who could come in,including:

Mildenhall
Hammell
P.Clarke
Campbell-Ryce
Corr
L.Clarke
Reeves
Revell
Paynter
Robinson

4 add-ons : Mayor ,O'Toole, Clohessey,Prosser.....could make a C team now!

McCormack is still playing at Brentford, better choice in midfield than Mohsni. Friend plays as a LB.

Dan Bentley

Steven Hammell
Ryan Cresswell
Peter Clarke
Simon Francis

Liam Feeney
Alan McCormack
Anthony Grant
Michael Kightly

Jack Payne

Gary Hooper

I didn't want to use loan players, with the exception of Liam Feeney. 4-4-1-1, because I could find another forward that wasn't loaned.

It's interesting the see as I look through a long list of former players, those players and youngsters who got their big move only to end up lower than ourselves... It's not all doom and gloom.

McCormack is still playing at Brentford, better choice in midfield than Mohsni. Friend plays as a LB.
Friend has played a lot of games very effectively in midfield-as has Mohsni in central defence,of course!
Thanks for 2 I'd forgotten-
Kightley should push Worrall down to the B team where McCormack should join him!

Back