• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ex Shrimper Goal Scorers

Ricey

I’m a Mod, that’s unpossible⭐⭐
Staff member
Michael Kightly scores for Watford against Leeds

Jabo Ibehre scores for Franchise FC against Tranmere

Luke Gutteridge scores for Aldershot against Shrewsbury

Alex Revell scores for Rotherham against Hereford.

Have missed these threads since they stopped appearing. Trying to get them back up and running, so if you know the one's I have missed and the non leaguers then add away.

Dean Morgan scores two for Chesterfield against Wycombe.

Not a scorer, but the G-man created both the goals for Swansea in their prem win.

I think I saw that Vernon scored again wherever he went to in Scotland - Hibs?

Adam Barrett scores an own goal for Bournmouth against Sheffield United.

Jay Smith scores for AFC Telford (on loan) against one of our Essex locals Braintree Town.

Scott Vernon scores Aberdeen's winner against Hibs.

Not a goalscorer but Kerrea Gilbert sent off for Yeovil Town.

Gary Hooper scored today for Celtic against St Johnstone.

Rhys Henry scored 2 for Leiston against Grays on Saturday.

Damien Scannell scored for Eastleigh against Boreham Wood.

Charlie McDonald against Orient for MK DONS
Efe Sodje against Scunthorpe for Bury
Danny Webb for Salisbury against Dorchester
Jason Lee for Boston against Eastwood town

All on boxing day

And Macca with the winner for Swindon, Harrold with a goal for Brizzle Rovers, McDonald against his former side and of course, former loanee Jack Midson :whistling:

And also former Shrimper Jamie Stuart scored for us but playing for AFC Wimbeldon in yesterdays match.

Back