• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

usa_shrimper

Coach
Morning everyone well it is here in the USA so first thoughts on my letter G. Bill Garner, Shaun Goater, Mark Gower and Wayne Gray all come to mind and for some reason Gary Bennett (well i liked him) so now i'll check out who else we have.....suggestions please

Keeper Goy or Griemink, ive also got George Chalkley, Guy Butters at CD, Gary Poole RB Terry Gray, Gary Nelson, Phil Gridlet MID, Cyril Grant, Chris Guthrie FOR

I'm going to have to find room for Gordon Baker i know nothing of his fottball ability but played 57 times for Southend while scoring over 21,000 runs as an opening batsman for Essex......Quality

Keeper Goy or Griemink, ive also got George Chalkley, Guy Butters at CD, Gary Poole RB Terry Gray, Gary Nelson, Phil Gridlet MID, Cyril Grant, Chris Guthrie FOR

I'm going to have to find room for Gordon Baker i know nothing of his fottball ability but played 57 times for Southend while scoring over 21,000 runs as an opening batsman for Essex......Quality

Gordon Barker Obituary as well as long career for Essex he also scored 9 goals for Southend United.

Morning everyone well it is here in the USA so first thoughts on my letter G. Bill Garner, Shaun Goater, Mark Gower and Wayne Gray all come to mind and for some reason Gary Bennett (well i liked him) so now i'll check out who else we have.....suggestions please

I liked Bennett aswell, bit of a nutcase IIRC. He terrorised Spurs that night in 87!

This is what ive come up with so far

George Mackenzie Squad players

Gary Poole
George Chalkley Graham Breessington
Guy Butters Wayne Gray
Graham Birks Gary Bennett
Terry Gray
Gary Nelson Peter Goy
Gordon Baker Chris Guthrie
Mark Gower Billy Goodwin
Phil Gridlet
Bill Garner
Shaun Goater
Cryril Grant

Starting X1

George Mackenzie

Gary Poole
George Chalkley
Guy Butters
Graham Birks

Gary Nelson
Gordon Baker
Mark Gower

Bill Garner
Shaun Goater
Cryril Grant

This is what i've got so far unless anyone has any other ideas this my starting X1

George Mackenzie

Gary Poole
Graham Bressington
Guy Butters
Graham Birks

Gary Nelson
Phil Gridelet
Gordon Baker
Mark Gower

Shaun Goater
Bill Garner

Back