• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I can't believe you've dropped Cyril Grant usa, one of our top ten goalscorers of all time i imagine, also Glenn Pennyfather for midfield IMO, far superior to Gridelet

Also George Molyneux, our first ever captain 200 games and a former England international to boot over Bressington

Last edited:
And it's Garry Nelson, who was a left-winger for us before he became a centre-forward for Brighton a few years later. :YB:

Ok thoughts..................

Graham Bressington OR George Molyneux

Phil Gridelet OR Glen Pennyfather

Shaun Goater OR Cryril Grant

All the other members of the team i'm pretty settled on.

Graham Bressington 56 apps / 5 goals
George Molyneux 206 apps / 2 goals

Phil Gridelet 191 apps / 12 goals
Glenn Pennyfather 273 apps / 43 goals

Shaun Goater 37 apps / 11 goals
Cyril Grant 183 apps / 64 goals

Ok heres my final selection for Ex- Shrimpers Letter G, Had a few tough choices just couldn't find room for Cryril Grant had to go with the Goat.

4-4-2

George Mackenzie

Gary Poole
George Molyneux
Guy Butters
Graham Birks

Gary Nelson
Glen Pennyfather
Gordon Baker
Mark Gower

Shaun Goater
Bill Garner