• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ex-Shrimpers League Goalscorers Table 2008-09 # Week 3

Magnum PI

Private Detective
As already mentioned previously, Football League goals by Jamie Forrester and Garry Richards, and Conference goals for Jason Lee and Roscoe D'Sane.
Also notable goals from David Lee for Canvey Island in a 4-0 win at Margate, and Neville Roach netting for Didcot Town in the British Gas SW1. Apparently Lawrie Dudfield missed a hatful for Cork City yesterday in a 3-0 win.

Week 3

Charlie MacDonald Brentford 2
Jason Lee Mansfield Town 2
Tesfaye Bramble Leiston 2
Charlie Mulgrew Aberdeen 1
Freddy Eastwood Coventry City 1
Michael Kightly Wolves 1
Billy Paynter Swindon Town 1
Gary Hooper Scunthorpe United 1
Leon Constantine Northampton Town 1
Efe Sodje Bury 1
Garry Richards Gillingham 1
Jamie Forrester Notts County 1
Joel Ledgister Woking 1
Roscoe D'Sane Torquay United 1
David Lee Canvey Island 1
Jimmy Corbett Folkestone Invicta 1
Neville Roach Didcot Town 1
Shane Wardley Leiston 1

CharlieMacDonald_561706.jpg

Last edited:
This is an excellent idea, one suggestion as the season progresses might it be an idea to break down into sections per Division i.e Champ/lge 1/lge 2/Non league.

Just a thought, but keep up the good work and ignore me.

DoDtS

This is an excellent idea, one suggestion as the season progresses might it be an idea to break down into sections per Division i.e Champ/lge 1/lge 2/Non league.

Just a thought, but keep up the good work and ignore me.

DoDtS

Totally agree, this is fantastic idea and top marks to Magnum for doing it. Does anyone remember the post someone used to do every weekend like a round of the non league for all the ex shrimpers??

David Lee scored from a free kick for Canvey against Billericay this afternoon and was MOTM in their 4 - 0 win.:)

Yes indeed its been a good week for David Lee, who jumps to 3rd in the table with another goal.

Infact, it was quite an eventful monday for ex-shrimpers.

Mitchell Cole scored the Stevenage goal against Crawley in the Blue Square Premier.

Luke Nightingale, who played 4 games for us in 2003 on loan from Portsmouth, netted one of Havant & Waterloovilles five goals against hapless Basingstoke.

Ben Abbey, ruthlessly culled by David Webb in 2001 after being joint top scorer was restored to the Tooting and Mitcham line up and bagged a single goal.

Lee Nogan, affectionately remembered more as Lee No-good managed a goal for the mighty Whitby Town in a home defeat to Kendall Town in the Unibond Premier

(New table below)

Week 3 (continued)

Charlie MacDonald Brentford 2
Jason Lee Mansfield Town 2
David Lee Canvey Island 2
Tesfaye Bramble Leiston 2
Charlie Mulgrew Aberdeen 1
Freddy Eastwood Coventry City 1
Michael Kightly Wolves 1
Billy Paynter Swindon Town 1
Gary Hooper Scunthorpe United 1
Leon Constantine Northampton Town 1
Efe Sodje Bury 1
Garry Richards Gillingham 1
Jamie Forrester Notts County 1
Joel Ledgister Woking 1
Mitchell Cole Stevenage Borough 1
Roscoe D'Sane Torquay United 1
Luke Nightingale Havant & Waterlooville 1
Ben Abbey Tooting & Mitcham United 1
Lee Nogan Whitby Town 1
Jimmy Corbett Folkestone Invicta 1
Neville Roach Didcot Town 1
Shane Wardley Leiston 1

CharlieMacDonald_561706.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the green rep and words of support

I promise to keep this going for the season, and am even considering getting a trophy emblazoned with Shrimperzone, and try and present it to the winner at the end of the season... who knows it could become a prize more prestigious than .. even playing for Southend United.

I am off back to Hawaii for a spot of Private Investigations for the next 3 weeks but I have my scouts out and about and I wont miss a thing, and will post the updated table when I am back.

Adios

Thanks for the green rep and words of support

I promise to keep this going for the season, and am even considering getting a trophy emblazoned with Shrimperzone, and try and present it to the winner at the end of the season... who knows it could become a prize more prestigious than .. even playing for Southend United.

I am off back to Hawaii for a spot of Private Investigations for the next 3 weeks but I have my scouts out and about and I wont miss a thing, and will post the updated table when I am back.

Adios

Need an assistant or someone to deal with the electronic suveillance kit ?

Your efforts in bringing this thread about and maintaining it, are I feel much appreciated by SZoners

Back