• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who would win ??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BLUEBLOOD

Moderator of Moderators
Squad B ... Manager: BLUEBLOOD

GK Billy Moore
LB Graham Birks
CB Adam Barrett
CB Guy Butters
RB Tony Bentley
LM Nicky Bailey
CM Peter Butler
RM Mark Bentley
F Bill Garner
F Billy Best
F Brett Angell

Squad D ... Manager: D.O.L.L

GK: Darryl Flahavan
RB: Dean Austin
CB: Dorian Devitte
CB: Dave Cusack
LB: Keith Dublin
RM: Damian Scannell
CM: Duncan Jupp
CM: Derek Hall
LM: Damon Searle
F: David Crown
F: Derrick Parker

My squad take to the field with over 2000 Shrimpers appearances and over 300 goals behind them and despite the oppo lining up with cast iron heroes like Flavs, Big Dave Cusack and David Crown as well as possibly the best central defender i've seen in a Blues shirt i can't help but feel my XI is much the stronger and better balanced too, especially in the crucial midfield area where my triumviant of Bailey, Butler and Bentley easily claim the spoils over a makeshift and frankly lightweight foursome

The only thing that lets your team down Lee is that ropey forward line.

Yep, Clear win for the B team here. Whilst the D's have a decent looking backline (barring Dublin), that midfield is going to get overrun by the highly mobile Butler-Bailey-Bentley unit, who will load the bullets for a frankly lethal frontline.

.........B's 4 - 1 D's
...Angell 18 ...Jupp 89
Best 33, 59
.Bentley 81

I think the manager of the D team has got some explaining to do as to his team selection. Surely Dave Martin and/or David Lee in central-midfield, move Derek Hall to left-midfield and Damon Searle at left-back and drop Dublin - or were you trying to claim him as a double D for Donkey Dublin?

Certainly some notable D absences... and Jupp in midfield? Great CB pairing but an easy B win here.

An easy win for the B's, that isn't a bad strike force Lee.

I'd like to think so, keeping my powder dry on them for the tougher challenges ahead, i did think i'd win this comfortably when i saw the draw (not quite the massacre its becoming mind) however a meeting with A P or S or godforbid C will see me having to pull out all the stops

ANGELL CLIPS D.O.L.L.'s wings.

The perfect cross is delivered between the goalkeeper and defenders for Brett Angell to drive home off the underside of the bar.

1 zip to Squad B.

D looked strong until the midfield foursome.

B's preassure would tell in the end, and someone would score even with Dervite and co trying to stop them.

ANGELL CLIPS D.O.L.L.'s wings.

Stan Collymore delivers the perfect cross between the goalkeeper and defenders for Brett Angell to drive home off the underside of the bar.

1 zip to Squad B.

aah such fond fond memories of St Angells Day .. take that you scummer *****

Can't go with Juppy in midfield, the strength the Bs have in midfield and attack make this a quite convincing win for me.

Back