• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

lombard

Youth Team
What has happened to the sell on monies for Isaac Hayden etc? There has not been any publicity about how or if,the monies are being used. We all know Uncle Ron is reluctant to input any of his own pennies,but what with Bentley and Payne cash on the way and a substantial amount via sell on,well done Ricky Duncan,why no publicity !! Much as I am not a great lover of Tango Man,I do feel the Chairman has got away with much flack recently. I would think the sell on amount is north of six hundred thousand pounds.Where has it gone ?

What has happened to the sell on monies for Isaac Hayden etc? There has not been any publicity about how or if,the monies are being used. We all know Uncle Ron is reluctant to input any of his own pennies,but what with Bentley and Payne cash on the way and a substantial amount via sell on,well done Ricky Duncan,why no publicity !! Much as I am not a great lover of Tango Man,I do feel the Chairman has got away with much flack recently. I would think the sell on amount is north of six hundred thousand pounds.Where has it gone ?

It is certainly not anywhere near £600k....try a 1/4 of that for Hayden. Yes Payne and Bentley as wel but that'll be a while until we see. In terms of Ron not putting his hand in his pocket....he does on a monthly basis to keep us afloat because funnily enough...we don't make a profit!

The fee Newcastle paid Arsenal was undisclosed, there's no way we would then publicise how much we got or how it is being used as it would effectively reveal the fee and annoy both of those clubs. You can probably rest assured that it's gone in to covering some of the £1 million plus of losses generated per year.

The fee Newcastle paid Arsenal was undisclosed, there's no way we would then publicise how much we got or how it is being used as it would effectively reveal the fee and annoy both of those clubs. You can probably rest assured that it's gone in to covering some of the £1 million plus of losses generated per year.

especially when the tax man is sniffing around !

Sky Sports done an analysis of Newcastle's transfers as they've spent some £40m+ in The Championship and they reported the fee for Hayden at £2.5m.

What our percentage was, no idea.

Always raises a smile from me when people come on here saying Rob doesn't stick his hand in his pocket... Believe it or not SUFC isn't a money generating business, and Ron isn't pocketing anything at the moment. I know he has his faults, and many of them are relating to how he has run this club... But we're still here, and that's down to Ron.

I got to the game really early but 23 of us were stuck in the tarmac and fortunately a bloke called steve lifted us out with a fork lift

Well, someone's paid for the tarmac in the car park!

Do yu think so? We will have the invoice - club procedure might instead be to wait for the red reminder and bin it, wait for the solicitor letter and reply saying 'looking in to it', wait for solicitor reminder and ignore, wait for court order and then settle up on morning of appearance. :unsure:

The really big one is Iorfa at Wolves. If he goes for the reported 12 million we stand to pocket over 1 million.

Unfortunately they have just been brought by a very rich man and is now unlikely to leave.

Back