• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Example for Ron

Dear supporter

I know we have done our best to ruin the worlds most famous domestic trophy over the last 25 years but who cares because we certainly don't.

We have no intention of upping our game because this cup is not the money earner. As you all know the PL and Sky is the only thing that matters. If they don't cover the FA cup its right that they don't even give it a mention.

As for those pointless clubs in the lower league, why should we put out anything like a full team in the early rounds. Some of there fans wont even know we ware in the final until someone posts this letter.

We actually begrudge them the chance to return to days of European cup winning full teams drawing 31,000 to the likes of RH....Those times are long gone. Its super leagues and world league you need to focus on. Otherwise I wont be able to sell on your club for a profit Ron Martin could only dream of.

Anyway here's some pointless s*** to keep you all happy. It will make you feel like a real fan rather than a rinsed mug....Must dash as I have an appointment Gary Linekers tax advisor. After all I don't want you lot getting any bennifits from what you put in.

Foxes. Cunning. Sly. F******. That. S***. On. Your. Door. Step.

This seems a bit grumpy. I hope it's not because Miss Jones has knocked you back again.

I know some Leicester fans and you’re so far off the mark.
I agree Naps. I know a Foxes supporter who owns a company taking cricket fans around the world and also arranged their fans European travel. He loves the club and was personally devastated when the Chairman died. His son has carried on the ‘Foxes family’ ethos. It’s not the money you have, it’s how big your heart is.

Its clear that ron should never release a statement ever again without it being heavily redrafted and represented by people who actually know how to converse with normal people.

Its clear that ron should never release a statement ever again without it being heavily redrafted and represented by people who actually know how to converse with normal people.
Or just no more statements from Ron (unless it’s major club news like the stadium) and have the CEO that can write and speak well to the fans. It’s these little things that the club need to change that can make huge impact

The Leicester statement might have the Chairman's name on it but it's obviously been drafted by a comms professional. There are people within the club that Ron can lean on for help with this but given our image issues in the game it might be an area we should look to bolster in the medium term, CEO or no.

Back