• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Excellent news regarding NB

I really hope he gets a really long deal. I'd be delighted with 5 years, but I know I'm dreaming. A 4 year contract would be immense!

Well Barrett has a 4 year deal, there is no reason why we shouldnt offer NB the same.

We need players of his calibre to grace the turf at FF...

Great News
We need to get a deal for Bailey done soon, before the play-offs beacuse if we dont go up i fear we could possibly lose him.

give him a four year deal. he plays a huge part in the team and without him I think we would really struggle. quality player, he was in rayleigh yesterday doing a signing in rayleigh lanes!

Great News
We need to get a deal for Bailey done soon, before the play-offs beacuse if we dont go up i fear we could possibly lose him.
Agreed. We need to give him a massive cheer on Saturday to show him that we do dearly love him, make him feel even more at home!

Agreed. We need to give him a massive cheer on Saturday to show him that we do dearly love him, make him feel even more at home!

Graham.jpg

If we are serious and harbour serious ambition - which I dont doubt. I would offer him as long as he would take and make him our highest paid player ever !! He is the long term future of SUFC and we should also do the same with Macca. This midfield duo are nothing short of awesome and they compliment each other so well. Players like Black, Walker and even Gower (these have not been picked for any reason and I rate them all - even though Black needs to raise his game) come and go, but players like Bailey and Macca MUST be made the heartbeat of the Club !!

Best News ive heard all week, Given time he will be Mr Southend United... Good Job Tilly and Brush..

Oh and the small matter of Col Eww being relegated made me cry abit..

Cry with laughter i must admit :D

There were a lot of scouts at the Brighton game including Phil Parkinson, any idea who he is working for these days?

Mind you they left with about 20 minutes to go and missed his storming run into the box that Kuipers saved.

Back