• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

southchurch

Manager⭐
Yes this should be on the betting forum.
But no one reads that forum so why do we bother with it.

A great bet because;-

Any how Exeter Even money at Coral to beat Aldershot.

Tisdale says he would like a good run in this competition and will play his strongest team.
Aldershot on the other hand are planning to play fringe players and youngsters, expect weakened team.

Exeter at home.

Exeter after a poor opening game have won their last 3 on the bounce.Easily out classing Burton with a 3-0 win this Saturday.

Aldershot on the other hand have lost their last 3 on the bounce and were hammered 4-1 at Fleetwood Saturday.

Exeter have already beat Aldershot this season at Aldershot.

So Double your money bet on Exeter.

I looked at this one but can't feel confident with Portsmouth. To many problems. Obviously they could win though.

0-0 as I type, but Exeter were well backed today. That even money, and indeed any 10/11, was long gone by kick-off.

Well this was rubbish then :angry:

Regardless to the fact I had backed Exeter before I read this thread, I am still blaming you southchurch :raspberry:

Well this was rubbish then :angry:

Regardless to the fact I had backed Exeter before I read this thread, I am still blaming you southchurch :raspberry:

Football is so frustrating to bet on. I except the blame . That was rubbish. It all made such perfect sense before kick off. I was actually annoyed with my self prior to kick off that I had not put more on. :sad:

Back