• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Exiles and those that live abroad.

Jamie vardy country for me south leicestershire not many shrimpers around here

There was some talk this morning about the exiles and those that live abroad. It would be interesting to see where we can take this, so if you are one of the above please let us know in this thread whereabouts you are.
This is a fascinating thread, just wondering if anyone with too much time on their hands has thought of properly mapping the responses (not volunteering btw) ?

Taunton - was good to meet a few other exiles in the pubs at Torquay on Saturday, a nice positive from the day!
I think that it was you who I met (with your friends) in The Hole In The Wall before the game. If so, it was good to meet you too. Was it you who told me about Ryan Leonard's spell with Tiverton?

I think that it was you who I met (with your friends) in The Hole In The Wall before the game. If so, it was good to meet you too. Was it you who told me about Ryan Leonard's spell with Tiverton?
indeed the hole in the wall pre-match and then again for part of the train journey back, the Hole in the wall - a proper little old school pub, wish we had gone there sooner!

Me and Junior Solihull Shrimper will be proudly wearing our Southend shirts in Cairns on Monday/Tuesday. We will look out

Me and Junior Solihull Shrimper will be proudly wearing our Southend shirts in Cairns on Monday/Tuesday. We will look out for you!
Hope you are enjoying.our weather up here in FNQ. Was great to wake up to a win at last.

If anyone is visiting the Glacier at Franz Josef in New Zealand and finds my SUFC baseball cap I would like it back.I lost it in a gust of wind

Back