• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Echo News Experienced trio will be offered new deals at Southend United

It was the just the idea of 'hating losing': it nudged the old memory.
Nobody likes losing, but cheating to win whether it be on the stump or the pitch aint for me.

You should post this on the Torquay forum. Maybe they will feel guilty about promotion from a tainted open to cheating no credibility NL and do the right thing.

Theres a bloke called Gull....He will understand.

It was the just the idea of 'hating losing': it nudged the old memory.
Nobody likes losing, but cheating to win whether it be on the stump or the pitch aint for me.

In an individual sport such as boxing, you’d have a point. When it comes to a team sport though, well, let’s put it this way, nobody in the afterparty celebration is gunna be too critical of you. They’d be too busy taking selfie’s with the silverware that’s being passed around.

Say what you see.

That hurt my brain tbh.

You should post this on the Torquay forum. Maybe they will feel guilty about promotion from a tainted open to cheating no credibility NL and do the right thing.

Theres a bloke called Gull....He will understand.
Check out the Torquay forum? Blimey!
I'll need a bit more time on my hands first, lol!

In an individual sport such as boxing, you’d have a point. When it comes to a team sport though, well, let’s put it this way, nobody in the afterparty celebration is gunna be too critical of you. They’d be too busy taking selfie’s with the silverware that’s being passed around.

That hurt my brain tbh.

“Seen Yay Va, Cry Ev Yet Ka” ?

Reactions: GBJ
Cant have keeper who looks like a girl.
You didn't have any qualms when Ben Coker was sporting a man bun, and more recently, JW's perky little top knot, and then there is good old Ricky with the most stylish of all their barnets. If the Concord bloke can reach that level of performance regularly, he'll do for me.

You didn't have any qualms when Ben Coker was sporting a man bun, and more recently, JW's perky little top knot, and then there is good old Ricky with the most stylish of all their barnets. If the Concord bloke can reach that level of performance regularly, he'll do for me.

Of course I did, man buns are wrong end off. Anything other than short back and sides with a touch of brylcreem I view with suspicion.

John White for captain next season

Whoever's captain next season (and it better not be the bloody goalie), I want to see them bossing the team and getting on people's backs, where they need it. Didn't feel anyone stepped up this season.

White is an AWFUL captain. Does nothing a captain does and isn’t a good enough player to lead by example.

I have an unconfirmed rumour about how he was chosen as captain which if was widespread would show most people what a joke choice he is (almost literally)

Back