• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Extreme Rules - WWE

John Cena

Coach
Think this must be the first event thats hasn't been a PPV this year.

Anyone interested and if so who do you want to win?

John Cena vs Batista (Last Man Standing) - WWE Championship. - Well lets face it, we all know who I want to win this one.

Jack Swagger vs Randy Orton (Extreme Rules Match) - World Heavyweight Championship - As much as I don't really like Randy I hope he wins to shut up Swagger he is getting a little too cocky just like The Miz.

Edge vs Chris Jericho (Steel Cage Match) - He has got to get the spear for the win. Its great to see Edge back and back to his best.

Triple H vs Sheamus (Street Fight) - The scarily white and ginger irish man really needs to be shown how its done and who better than the king of street fights!

Rey Mysterio vs CM Punk (If Rey wins CM Punk has to shave off his hair.) - Give up with this straight edge superstar bollocks. No one cares you crap and you only win titles by cheating. Although the lovely Serena would get it with or without her hair ;)

Well I will probably be the only person who posts on this but I thought I would remind you all. Sky Sports 1 Monday morning at 1am till 4am. :)

WWE lost any quality when they made it this child friendly crap a couple of years back. It used to worth having the odd tune in, but now it's dreadful and some of the storylines are pitiful. Shame really.

Your going down Cena

Not without a fight! What a match that has to be one of the best matches I have seen in ages. Both wrestlers took as much as they gave, and well lets face it we all knew Cena would win.

CHAMPION once again :)

I was wrong about most of my others:

Sheamus beat Triple H

CM Punk beat Rey

Jack Swagger beat Randy Orton

but I didn't get another right

Edge beat Chris Jericho.

WWE lost any quality when they made it this child friendly crap a couple of years back. It used to worth having the odd tune in, but now it's dreadful and some of the storylines are pitiful. Shame really.

Yep, I used to love it when it was WWF, its awful now and as you say the storylines are shocking.

Think this must be the first event thats hasn't been a PPV this year.

Anyone interested and if so who do you want to win?

John Cena vs Batista (Last Man Standing) - WWE Championship. - Well lets face it, we all know who I want to win this one.

Jack Swagger vs Randy Orton (Extreme Rules Match) - World Heavyweight Championship - As much as I don't really like Randy I hope he wins to shut up Swagger he is getting a little too cocky just like The Miz.

Edge vs Chris Jericho (Steel Cage Match) - He has got to get the spear for the win. Its great to see Edge back and back to his best.

Triple H vs Sheamus (Street Fight) - The scarily white and ginger irish man really needs to be shown how its done and who better than the king of street fights!

Rey Mysterio vs CM Punk (If Rey wins CM Punk has to shave off his hair.) - Give up with this straight edge superstar bollocks. No one cares you crap and you only win titles by cheating. Although the lovely Serena would get it with or without her hair ;)

Well I will probably be the only person who posts on this but I thought I would remind you all. Sky Sports 1 Monday morning at 1am till 4am. :)

I don't think you're the real John Cena ;)

Back