• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hope you're there tonight TuiB! Huge late goal. Makes tomorrow's Clasico even more important too.

Hope you're there tonight TuiB! Huge late goal. Makes tomorrow's Clasico even more important too.

I was indeed.Bloody cold but a great result and a wonderful late goal by Sergio Gacia.Didn't get back to SC until after 1 am but it was well worth it.:thumbsup:Fantastic performance against the best side to play at Cornella`so far this season.

Rubén Castro is back at Real Betis! excellent - we needed something to cheer us up after a pretty ordinary couple of months.

Good work Espanyol. Seeing Messi miss a penalty must have added to the enjoyment.

Just realised I haven't posted on here since the derby win of the 2017/18 season. That was astonishing.

[video=youtube;iu545YS42tA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu545YS42tA[/video]

Good work Espanyol. Seeing Messi miss a penalty must have added to the enjoyment.

Just realised I haven't posted on here since the derby win of the 2017/18 season. That was astonishing.

[video=youtube;iu545YS42tA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu545YS42tA[/video]

Yup.That got me out of my seat.:thumbsup:

Magnificent result for Leganés there, knocking Real Madrid out of the Copa del Rey.

Hope Espanyol can do their bit tonight...

Wouldn't suprise me if Espanyol's Quique Flores is the next manager in Spain to get the sack after his team's dismal 1-0 home defeat against Eibar last night.Certainly the ringing cries of "Vete Quique ya" (go now) from most parts of the ground at the final whistle don't auger too well for his future.

Last edited:
Stumbled across Valencia v Getafe last night on Setanta Sports and it was nice to see some things never change. There was Flamini pointing and shouting just like in his Arsenal days, Zaza missing some good chances just as if he was still at West Ham and Remy scoring a couple of good goals, prompting thoughts of what might have been had he stayed in England. Oh, and Gabriel, ex Arsenal, lurking in the tunnel before kick off but not playing.

Stumbled across Valencia v Getafe last night on Setanta Sports and it was nice to see some things never change. There was Flamini pointing and shouting just like in his Arsenal days, Zaza missing some good chances just as if he was still at West Ham and Remy scoring a couple of good goals, prompting thoughts of what might have been had he stayed in England. Oh, and Gabriel, ex Arsenal, lurking in the tunnel before kick off but not playing.

Thought Valencia were a good team when I saw them before Xmas.Didn't think so much of Getafe this season.

Wouldn't suprise me if Espanyol's Quique Flores is the next manager in Spain to get the sack after his team's dismal 1-0 home defeat against Eibar last night.Certainly the ringing cries of "Vete Quique ya" (go now) from most parts of the ground at the final whistle don't auger too well for his future.
Third from bottom in the league for games played in 2018, quite something considering that makes one of Malaga, Deportivo and Las Palmas better!

Back