• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
If I am correct, I think the draw for the first round proper is next Sunday or Monday week (25/26th Oct) with the game scheduled in for Sat 7th November.

The last round of qualifying games is next weekend (24th) The remaining non-league sides are listed below.

FA Cup fourth qualifying round draw:
Hinckley United v Histon
Nuneaton Town v Guiseley/Kendal Town
FC Halifax Town v Wrexham
Gateshead v Alfreton Town/Southport
Workington v Rushden & Diamonds
Mansfield Town v Altrincham
Buxton/Bradford Park Avenue v Stourbridge/Hucknall Town
Salford City/Blyth Spartans v AFC Telford United/Worcester City
Ilkeston Town/Eastwood Town v Tamworth
Lincoln United/Frickley Athletic v Cambridge United
Kettering Town v Redditch United
Northwich Victoria v FC United of Manchester/Stalybridge Celtic
Barrow v Chester City
Kidderminster Harriers v Fleetwood Town
York City v Bedworth United
Hendon/Ashford Town (Middlesex) v Woking
Gloucester City v Lowestoft Town/Sutton Coldfield Town
Heybridge Swifts/Farnborough v Salisbury City
Truro City/Mangotsfield United v Forest Green Rovers
Crawley Town v AFC Wimbledon
Oxford City v Bury Town/Bedfont Town
Bromley v Ebbsfleet United
Chelmsford City v Stevenage Borough
Aylesbury v Wealdstone
Dover Athletic v Eastleigh
Hayes & Yeading United v Staines Town
Luton Town v Grays Athletic
Oxford United v Thurrock
Bath City v AFC Totton
Paulton Rovers v Chippenham Town
Tooting & Mitcham United v Eastbourne Borough
Hampton & Richmond Borough/Aveley v Sutton United

Heybridge, Chelmsford, Grays and Thurrock maintain the chance of a big Essex derby. But, looking at who they face I wouldn't be surprised if they were all knocked out come the first round draw.

I say the same every year. Some tinpot local (ish) club on the road, will suit me fine. Somewhere we can take over and have a good **** up.

Last edited:
Anyone BUT MK Dons, despite the geographical simplicity. I couldn't ever do that again.

Morecombe away is my choice,they are getting new ground so be nice to do old one before its shut down.

As it won't be Maidstone now..................I reckon MK Dons away, would be a pretty good draw.

2429300509_2dc71ffdfc_m.jpg

Back