• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
I am led to believe the draw for the F.A. Cup 1st Round is this Sunday afternoon. Can anyone confirm?

This is the fixture list for the 4th and final qualifying round. The only local non-league side remaining is Chelmsford. But they face a tough trip to Carshalton who disposed of Blue Square South toppers Braintree with ease, in the last round.

FA Cup fourth qualifying round draw:
Mossley v Darlington
Sheffield v Tipton Town
Guiseley v Redditch United
Fleetwood Town v Buxton
Altrincham v Gateshead
Vauxhall Motors v Newcastle Town
FC United of Manchester v Barrow
Workington v Nuneaton Town
Tamworth v Grimsby Town
Kidderminster Harriers v York City
FC Halifax Town v Mansfield Town
Wrexham v Southport
Stalybridge Celtic v Eastwood Town
Droylsden v Barwell
Woking v Eastleigh
Hythe Town v Staines Town
Eastbourne Borough v Harrow Borough
Cambridge United v Lewes
Corby Town v Salisbury City
Newport County v Crawley Town
Luton Town v St Albans City
Farnborough v Dover Athletic
Kettering Town v Rushden & Diamonds
Carshalton Athletic v Chelmsford City
Hendon v Metropolitan Police
Leiston v Dartford
Basingstoke Town v AFC Wimbledon
Swindon Supermarine v Bath City
Havant & Waterlooville v Histon
Forest Green Rovers v Maidenhead United
Poole Town v Hayes & Yeading United
Ebbsfleet United v Boreham Wood

Ties to be played on 23 & 24 October

Obviously League 1 & 2 sides enter at this stage as well. So. Who do you fancy? A ****** non-league trip somewhere or a more glamorous derby against Col Ewe/Orient etc?...

I believe the 1st Round ties will take place over the weekend of November 6 & 7th.

Away to Poole Town would be my ideal. Someone like Salisbury away would do, though!

FC United of Manchester (to do the double over both Man U's) or Tamworth to see Jay Smith one more time.:smiles:

I quite fancy a southern based non-league team. Fairly close, so we can take a large travelling army.

Someone like Hendon or Hythe will do.

You just know it's going to be Lincoln home/away though, don't you.

I am led to believe the draw for the F.A. Cup 1st Round is this Sunday afternoon. Can anyone confirm?

I believe the 1st Round ties will take place over the weekend of November 6 & 7th.

Both bits of info are right, Smiffy.

The First Round matches are the weekend of 6/7 November.

The draw for the First Round does take place on Sunday. It will be broadcast live on itv1 from 12.30pm.

I quite fancy a southern based non-league team. Fairly close, so we can take a large travelling army.

Someone like Hendon or Hythe will do.

You just know it's going to be Lincoln home/away though, don't you.

I went to Hendon a couple of weeks ago. They now play at Wembley FC and the ground is tiny. As much as I'd love to see them get through, we wouldn't be able to take many fans there. They also forgot the burger when I ordered a cheesburger, so all I got was a cheese and onion roll.

Whoever we get, I won't be able to go as it's my sister's wedding day, so sods law says we'll get Hayes & Yeading away (15 mins by bus from my place)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back