• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

F.A. Cup 2020/21 Season

I went to Meadow Park last year, the week before we drew Dover in the Cup. The game I saw was Borehamwood v Dover. Lol.

We noted that it'd be fun trying to cram a bucket load of Shrimpers in the away end, and that even a bad as we were then we'd still fancy our chances against either side.

Of course we then lost to Dover, and now we face a team who was considerably better than them.

I am not holding out much hope of progression - and that may really concentrate minds on what is coming next year.

I’ve just had a look at him online, he’s 36, but the guy looks like he’s built like a tank.
We could do with a massive target man like that up front.

Yes he was always a big unit, but certainly a nuisance in the 18 yard box in the air. They lost their leading scorer from last season to Stevenage (Tyrone Marsh) so that’s one less threat to worry about.

Last edited:
"
Losing teams will receive a share of prize money in the FA Cup first round to lessen the financial impact of ties being played behind closed doors.

Losing teams previously got no prize money but will get 25% - £5,657 - while the winners get the rest - £16,972."

Ah well, not all is lost!

Back