• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

F.A. Cup 2020/21 Season

That’s right I’ve been to bishops stortford and they have a 600 limit including tonight’s game but no away fans allowed, it’s not easy to distance away from other fans either.

Yes our son in law is normally watching Wolves home and away, but as he can only watch non league games live at present, he went to Carshalton V Enfield on Saturday. (They live in Ashtead Surrey) He has watched 7 live games at various grounds already this season and has really enjoyed it. Carshalton were very well organised as regards covid apparently and got 600 fans for the game.

Id very happily settle for a repeat of the last time we met, how many rememeber that game?..Cant see it somehow!

I remember that game, & was there. West Ham were playing Arsenal that day, & en route to Upton Park, mob of Arsenal ( from Boreham Wood area ), had 2nd thoughts & continued onto Southend.
Even had the audacity to come into the North Bank early, & caused a boisterous afternoon!.

I remember that game, & was there. West Ham were playing Arsenal that day, & en route to Upton Park, mob of Arsenal ( from Boreham Wood area ), had 2nd thoughts & continued onto Southend.
Even had the audacity to come into the North Bank early, & caused a boisterous afternoon!.
The police put Boreham Wood in the North Bank .

At least it maybe on tv as the broadcasters will definitely expect an upset.

One of the most inhospitable grounds I've been to in 60 years.
Their chairman Danny Hunter assaulted three women in a restaurant in 2007 and was fined.
Their 'supporters' built up a reputation for wanting a fight, denied them at more security-minded grounds.
I personally saw one fan with a small child in his arms offering out Kingstonian fans in an Isthmian League play-off final in 2010.
In the same match, a Wood 'fan' leapt the barrier and punched Ks 6ft 4ins Francis Duku.
He picked up the fan and threw him back over the barrier.
This on gates of 400.

We can't even beat an egg. Boreham must be licking their lips

Absolutely.

Aside from the obvious big names like Ipswich, Pompey, Bolton etc, we must have been one of the more desired teams in this draw.

BW will not come into this game as underdogs... and they will know that.

Back