• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

F.A.O Birri - Battrick

Bob Cratchitt

Devil's Advocate
As you seemed to not arrange your match last week, thought I would let you on here what the next matches are.

The matches for Round 3 will be:

Group A
The Flying Ferrets vs Notts CCC
Wickham CC vs Murphys Sweaty Box

Group B
Bouncing Souls vs Lammack County Lions
All Star XI vs Gambero C.C.

Group C
Geoff_Boycotts_Grandmother XI vs White Lodge Wizards
Lancaster XI vs Red Roses

Group D
Nottinghamshire vs New Model Army
Kaos Warriors vs Als Army

Group E
Brockham D vs Barn To Do It
Brighton & Hove CC vs Durrington Albion

Group F
Rochford CC vs Aegis
Celtic Cricketeers vs Guernsey XI

Group G
Woking Phoenix vs Garboldisham Casuals
24342626 vs Slightly Athletic

Cheers Bob they challenged me and I have accepted

So used to not being challenged other than by you guys I accepted a challenge last week assuming it was my opponent in the cup.

Back