• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

F1 2014

Ricey

I’m a Mod⭐⭐
Staff member
So here are the team line ups so far:

Red Bull

Engines: Renault

1. Sebastian Vettel (Has contract)
2. Daniel Ricciardo (Has contract)

Test and reserve drivers
TBC

Ferrari

Engines: Ferrari

3. Fernando Alonso (Has contract)
4. Kimi Raikkonen (Has contract)

Test and reserve drivers
TBC

McLaren

Engines: Mercedes

5. Jenson Button (Has contract)
6. Kevin Magnussen (Has contract)

Test and reserve drivers
TBC

Lotus

7. Romain Grosjean (Has contract)
8. Pastor Maldonado (Has contract)

Test and reserve drivers
TBC

Mercedes

9. Nico Rosberg (Has contract)
10. Lewis Hamilton (Has contract)

Test and reserve drivers
TBC

Sauber

11. Adrian Sutil (Shocking Decision)
12. Esteban Gutierrez (Has contract)

Test and reserve drivers
TBC

Force India

14. Nico Hulkenburg (Has Contract)
15. Sergio Perez (Has Contract)

Test and reserve drivers
TBC

Williams

16. Valtteri Bottas (Has contract)
17. Felipe Massa (Has contract)

Test and reserve drivers
TBC

Toro Rosso

18. Jean-Eric Vergne (Has contract)
19. Daniil Kvyat (Has contract)

Test and reserve drivers
TBC

Caterham

20. Charles Pic (TBC)
21. Giedo van der Garde (TBC)

Test and reserve drivers
TBC

Marussia

22. Jules Bianchi (Has contract)
23. Max Chilton (TBC)

Test and reserve drivers
TBC

Last edited:
Think it sums up the 2013 season that talking about driver changes is more interesting!

Hulkenburg and Maldonado for the final Lotus spot, and hopefully it is Hulkenburg. Don't think Grosjean will leave either after the form he had in the last part of the season.

Wonder what will happen to Maldonado if he doesn't get the Lotus seat.

A change I would like to see is Ross Brawn to Williams and Adrian Newey to retire.

A change I would like to see is Ross Brawn to Williams and Adrian Newey to retire.

Rumours doing the rounds that Brawn is going to Mclaren. I would like to see Newey at a smaller team see if he can bring them the same success.

Rumours doing the rounds that Brawn is going to Mclaren. I would like to see Newey at a smaller team see if he can bring them the same success.
Perhaps we should start a campaign, Newey to Caterham. It would be great to see what difference he could make but I'm not sure they could afford his reported 10 million dollar salary.

Lotus confirm Maldonado for next season to partner Grosjean. List updated.

Wonder if that is with di Resta or instead of.

More rule changes possible too with there being 2 mandatory pitstops being proposed. Not too sure on that as it will favour those teams that can do quick pit stops and those that have been good at managing tyres and even doing races with 1 stop will have lost their edge. On a plus, it would mean that there is no need to take care of tyre management and everyone can just go full throttle.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/111657?

Wonder if that is with di Resta or instead of.

More rule changes possible too with there being 2 mandatory pitstops being proposed. Not too sure on that as it will favour those teams that can do quick pit stops and those that have been good at managing tyres and even doing races with 1 stop will have lost their edge. On a plus, it would mean that there is no need to take care of tyre management and everyone can just go full throttle.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/111657?
I think i read somewhere about a lower fuel limit this year... so maybe we can forget about tire management and see people conserving fuel instead?

Hulkenburg to Force India, meaning Di Resta won't be there next season.

Ah just got it. I'm not happy that Hulkenburg has got a seat at Force India I will be even more ****ed off if hey retain Sutil over Di Resta! They should of gone for Perez and Di Resta, that is a much better line up.

Ah just got it. I'm not happy that Hulkenburg has got a seat at Force India I will be even more ****ed off if hey retain Sutil over Di Resta! They should of gone for Perez and Di Resta, that is a much better line up.

Better lineup with less money...

I mean it'll be Hulkenburg and Perez next season at FI. Di Resta left without a seat so far.

19 Races next season. New Jersey, Mexico and South Korea all miss the cut.

March 16 - Australia (Melbourne)March 30 - Malaysia (Sepang)April 6 - Bahrain (Sakhir)April 20 - China (Shanghai)May 11 - Spain (Barcelona)May 25 - MonacoJune 8 - Canada (Montreal)June 22 - Austria (Red Bull Ring)July 6 - Britain (Silverstone)July 20 - Germany (Hockenheim)July 27 - Hungary (Budapest)August 24 - Belgium (Spa-Francorchamps)September 7 - Italy (Monza)September 21 - SingaporeOctober 5 - Japan (Suzuka)October 12 - Russia (Sochi)November 2 - United States (Austin)November 9 - Brazil (Interlagos)November 23 - Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina)

Back