• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

F1 2016

anyone following Le Mans this weekend?! Amazing

[video=youtube;YKT3vM39Wcg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKT3vM39Wcg&sns=fb[/video]

Now I don't know if you are aware but I am not Lewis Hamilton's biggest fan but I don't agree with this:

http://www.skysports.com/share/10675526

Who gives a toss, he was trying to win the world championship. Mercedes had already won the constructors so that wasn't on the line and one of their drivers was going to win it.

It would be interesting to see the teams going into major flap to try and sign Hamilton if he were to be sacked.

Nico Rosberg retires from F1! Did not see that one coming and that will make for interesting close season to see who will take his seat.

Can understand his reasoning

Totally, always good to go out on a high and the lifestyle of an F1 driver must be demanding on the family. He's the first person to do it since Alain Prost.

Totally, always good to go out on a high and the lifestyle of an F1 driver must be demanding on the family. He's the first person to do it since Alain Prost.

I think he should defend his title. Looks to me like he has bottled the challenge a bit. Makes it look like this year was a bit of a fluke

I think he should defend his title. Looks to me like he has bottled the challenge a bit. Makes it look like this year was a bit of a fluke

Maybe, the dog fights and constant bickering with Hamilton must have taken its toll. Prost did it and so did Mansell, sometimes it's best to leave on a high. He's won it all now so why does he need to bother doing it again?

I would like to see a Hamilton / Verstappen partnership next season, cant see it happening though.

CyrYHI7WEAAkBEU.jpg

Toto Wolff is considering Fernando Alonso to partner Hamilton next season (I hope this doesn't happen.. I can't stand the guy).

Toto Wolff is considering Fernando Alonso to partner Hamilton next season (I hope this doesn't happen.. I can't stand the guy).

I hope it does. The best driver on the grid deserves to be in the best car.

Luckily (for me) it now looks like Alonso is out of the running. Phew!

Valtteri Botas looks like the current front runner, but the deal is being stalled due to "financial dis-agreements"..... Hmmmm... Why does that sound familiar to me? :smile:

Anyway, an announcement by Mercedes will not be made until at least January 3rd at the earliest.

I hope it does. The best driver on the grid deserves to be in the best car.
No Ricey, I really want to see what he can do with the McLaren Honda project. With the new regs they might make a step closer to Merc.

Just wish they would get rid of those fussy front wings.

No Ricey, I really want to see what he can do with the McLaren Honda project. With the new regs they might make a step closer to Merc.

Just wish they would get rid of those fussy front wings.

Question is will he stick around long enough, I don't think they will be strong enough to challenge next year.

Back