• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread FA Cup 1st Round - Dover Athletic Away

What's your starting 11 and result prediction for Saturday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You dont make too many changes to the side. That lot need a win from somewhere. Sol needs to play the side here that he wants to play in the next league game

There is no point to the ressies getting a win in the cup

For your info Shrimpers, Dover currently have 7 out injured, not sure if any will be back for Sunday.

I would change the system a bit for this game. Partly to freshen it up partly to see how it works and partly because I’m not sure Lennon fancied a trip to a Dover and conveniently twisted his sock last night....

I’m going back to a 4-2-3-1

Bishop.

Elvis. Milligan. Dieng. Ralph.

Kiernan. Hamilton.

Goodship. Hutchinson. McLaughlin.

Hopper.

You dont make too many changes to the side. That lot need a win from somewhere. Sol needs to play the side here that he wants to play in the next league game

There is no point to the ressies getting a win in the cup

Absolutely spot on. It is vital we don't lose this, at minimum bring them back for a replay. Sol has to pick what he believes to be our strongest starting 11.

Not sure. was told about 1000 but was going to find out tomorrow for sure. They are available on gate though which a lot of people opt for

Apparently there are NOT going to be tickets on the day nor can they be collected at Dover.

Absolutely spot on. It is vital we don't lose this, at minimum bring them back for a replay. Sol has to pick what he believes to be our strongest starting 11.
A replay at fortress Roots Hall? No thank you.

Bishop

Demetriou .......... Dieng............ Lennon.......... Ralph

..........................................Kiernan

Elvis............ Hutchinson ................. McLaughlin

.........................Goodship ..................... Hopper

We have to play our strongest side.

That means starting McLaughlin and Hamilton.

We have to make this a must win. Not just for a much needed morale boost, just because financially getting through to the 3rd of 4th round could be the difference in the budget to dig us out of this hole.

Apparently there are NOT going to be tickets on the day nor can they be collected at Dover.

That's because they like hiding things in a Twitter account

https://twitter.com/SUFC_Boxoffice

WTF?

That can't be right. When I purchased my tickets on-line yesterday it said if tickets weren't collected by midday(?) Friday then they would be sent to the away club for collection.

I live in London, there's no way I'll be able to get down to the club today or tomorrow to collect.

If such ridiculous conditions were being attached, why weren't tickets on sale after our last home game when I could have picked them up?

WTF?

That can't be right. When I purchased my tickets on-line yesterday it said if tickets weren't collected by midday(?) Friday then they would be sent to the away club for collection.

I live in London, there's no way I'll be able to get down to the club today or tomorrow to collect.

If such ridiculous conditions were being attached, why weren't tickets on sale after our last home game when I could have picked them up?

Because the date had only been set a couple of days before our last home game.

Back