• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Blue Missy

Coach
The FA have a competition on their website at the moment to offer one of five players who have caught their eye an award for 'Player of the Round'.

The player with the most votes will be crowned FA Cup ‘Player of the Round’ and will win £1000 worth of UMBRO football kit for a local school, club or organisation. He will also receive an engraved silver salver.

A team of panelists nominates players for the award. The panellists include Radio 5 Live’s Mark Clemmit, The Daily Telegraph’s Ricky George, Sky Sports’ Jeff Stelling, David Watters, news editor of The Non League Paper and FA Chief Executive Brian Barwick, in conjunction with FA personnel attending FA Cup matches.

The winner will be the second player to join The Team of The FA Cup, guaranteeing him VIP attendance at the 125th FA Cup Final at the new Wembley stadium, on 13 May 2006.

The Team of The FA Cup will comprise Player of the Round winners from the First Round Qualifying to the Semi-Final. Gosport Borough’s Jamie Laidlaw is already in the team after scoring both goals in his side’s 2–1 win at Eastbourne Town.

A colleague of mine knows one of the players that has been nominated and is pleading with everyone they know to get them to vote for him. Please, please, please help out with this - the guys name is Russell Penn and he helped a 10 man Enfield Town earn a 1-1 draw against St Albans City after losing their centre half to a red card.

Click on this link to cast your vote for Russell Penn, please click on the link below:

The FA

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper2thecore @ Sep. 29 2005,00:51)]He is not winning
No exactly - that's why I thought I'd try and drum up some support. Tell everyone you know people!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Blue Missy @ Sep. 29 2005,09:34)]
[b said:
No exactly - that's why I thought I'd try and drum up some support. Tell everyone you know people!!
Does your friend work at my place BM ?
biggrin.gif

I've been trying to drum up support everywhere I can think of
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Sep. 30 2005,12:07)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Blue Missy @ Sep. 29 2005,09:34)]
[b said:
Does your friend work at my place BM ?
biggrin.gif

I've been trying to drum up support everywhere I can think of
sad.gif
No she works here but Russell is her husbands client and that's why she asked me to vote. Small world though eh?

Back