• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

FA Cup draw for Ist Round proper *Chesterfield Away*

greyerfox

First XI
In days of yore, didn't we have on Zone a thread with our draw number and some lighthearted predictions about our likely opponents." Where are you? Come on, let's be having yer!" as a famous lady connected with Naarwich once infamously said.

In days of yore, didn't we have on Zone a thread with our draw number and some lighthearted predictions about our likely opponents." Where are you? Come on, let's be having yer!" as a famous lady connected with Naarwich once infamously said.
Yes that would be good.

I can't ever remember being so excited about the 1st round draw. My feeling is that we are sure to get Bowers & Piisea (Pitsea & Bowers or whatever they are called.

That Wednesday away tie saw an amazing turnout of Blues fans. The M1 motorway seemed full of travelling Blues supporters.

Teams going into todays draw,

View attachment 17171
Sheffield Wednesday away please! 5000 Shrimpers and those yellow and blue balloons! ?

Apart from that, Sunderland or Ipswich ( or Sheff Wednesday) at home for glamour, Col U obviously too, Notts County because my Southend debut was against them.

The romantic on me would want Corinthian Casuals( English football pioneers) or Bowers and Pitsea.

Exciting!! ?⚪️?⚪️?

Kidderminster away please for the half-time grub.

I’m not sure we’d get 5000 at home to Sheffield Wednesday in the cup these days - maybe that will change in a few rounds time.

Back