• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Echo News FA Cup draw: Southend United, Concord Rangers and Canvey Island all handed away ties in first round

Good draw and winnable.Im sure the tv channels will be looking at us as a scalp for a non league victory.

Oh my ! Dover last year , Boreham Wood this year, lose this one and we will truly become the laughing stock off the whole country .

FA website has confirmed TV games, unfortunately not us. So that is another tenner and a 3pm Saturday kick off time.

Colchester and Maldon and Tiptree are live on the digital coverage, a few more quid in the kitty especially for Maldon and Tiptree who are also on the Red button coverage on Sunday so will pick up £32500 compared to our £12500.

Just read that losing teams in the FA Cup first round will receive £5,657 so we will get some revenue from our cup run! ?

The games are streamed on the internet (For example BBC iPlayer) rather than being shown on the standard TV service.

I worded my question pretty poorly. I am aware of digital coverage, I should have asked what platform are they being shown on?

If BBC are hosting, I guess it may well be the BBC Sport Web page, I have watched a few womens matches on there

I worded my question pretty poorly. I am aware of digital coverage, I should have asked what platform are they being shown on?

If BBC are hosting, I guess it may well be the BBC Sport Web page, I have watched a few womens matches on there

:Hilarious:Sorry DWB I thought that was a strange question, so just went with the flow! Yes our game is being shown on iPlayer and the BBC Sport web page. Full details of all games here. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54737562

Back