• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

FA CUP DRAW

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kim Mitten @ Oct. 23 2005,10:34)]to where?
your house? must be bigger then underhill!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Oct. 23 2005,15:57)]though we got the Canvey game moved a few years ago
Before the rule came into being I suppose.

Did you know the back pass rule has been changed as well? 'Keeper's cannot handle the ball if past back to them from the knee down.

tounge.gif

They won't move it, Underhill holds 5,500, Barnet tend to average about 2,500. We will easily sell out our allocation, being a non seaso I doubt I'll get a ticket but if not I'll be going in the home terrace at the side of the goal (I think around 500 away fans can go into this section as overspill if the 1000 seats are sold).

Should be a good day out. I have been to the underhill stadium once but didnt actually go in.

Does anybody know how many tickets we will allocated?

Also when do they go on sale to us with the new flashy cards?

smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Oct. 23 2005,15:06)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Oct. 23 2005,15:57)]though we got the Canvey game moved a few years ago
Before the rule came into being I suppose.

Did you know the back pass rule has been changed as well? 'Keeper's cannot handle the ball if past back to them from the knee down.

tounge.gif
glare.gif
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Oct. 23 2005,15:06)]Did you know the back pass rule has been changed as well? 'Keeper's cannot handle the ball if past back to them from the knee down.

tounge.gif
Not that it's ever enforced, though....
tounge.gif

Seriously, I don't want Barnet to move it, as I've never been there before. Sounds crap, though.
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Oct. 23 2005,14:57)]though we got the Canvey game moved a few years ago
The Arsenal, Farnborough game was the last one to be moved, farnborough wanted more money and the fa got the hump

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCHUTTON @ Oct. 23 2005,17:08)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Oct. 23 2005,14:57)]though we got the Canvey game moved a few years ago
The Arsenal, Farnborough game was the last one to be moved, farnborough wanted more money and the fa got the hump
I remember that, Sky got the hump as well and refused to show it live (they had them originally agreed to show the game if it were to be played at Farnboro)

Arsenal battered them 5-1 with their reserves and Graham Westley buggered off to manage Stevenage, leaving Farnboro in the sh*t....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whatever @ Oct. 23 2005,17:03)]Seriously, I don't want Barnet to move it, as I've never been there before. Sounds crap, though.  
wink.gif
It is a crap ground, mainly due to Barnet's financial restrictions.
They have been trying to move for longer than we have.

I;d say the only League ground worse than Underhill is layerabout Road

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kim Mitten @ Oct. 23 2005,17:23)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whatever @ Oct. 23 2005,17:03)]Seriously, I don't want Barnet to move it, as I've never been there before. Sounds crap, though.
wink.gif
It is a crap ground, mainly due to Barnet's financial restrictions.
They have been trying to move for longer than we have.

I'd say the only League ground worse than Underhill is layerabout Road
Worse than Donny's ground? I thought Belle Vue was almost as bad as Layer road.....

Back