• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Big Shrimp

Zone Photographer
Just to prove the FA know nothing, or should I say Fcuk All, about our beloved game, have you seen who has been appointed ref for this showpiece event? Steve "Fcuking useless ****" Bennett.

I can see it now, an exciting end to end game full of chances & excitement, when Fat boy Frank breathes within 5 yards of the finger breaker Ronaldo. Cue dying swan dive, 6 rolls & faked rigormortis that any member of RADA would be proud of. Steve Simon Bennett (middle name added by deed poll so that he could have the initials SS in his name) has run 80 yards to catch up with play, to brandish a straight red card in a manner that would get you banned from RH for 3 years.

Fat Frank protests, Bennett shows him another red card at which point Chelsea surround Bennett & respectfully ask him to reconsider (Fat chance!) his obvious mistake. At this point Bennett shows a red card to the rest of the Chelsea team & awards the game the Manc Red Scum. As he leaves the pitch he notices little Johnny the 11 year old ball boy staring at him. Another red card to ball boy.

Joking apart, it just goes to show that those idiots at Wancaster Gate love Bennett & will back him up regardless of whatever ****-up he makes. Keve never stood a chance. I hope Bennett makes an @rse of himself & spoils the big game. I for one will be playing cricket on that Saturday!!

I couldnt care less about the ref as long as man u win because then we can say we beat the fa cup champions. plus i dispise chelsea as they can only win cos of the rich russian ****

Last edited:
Unlike Man Utd who dont have any money :)

I get your point though but its not like Man Utd had the same resources as Watford....

Referees are only allowed to referee the FA cup final once. It's stupid really, we are not allowed to use our best referee every year! Bennett Is so quiet and mechanical and he annoys me, but at least its his turn over.

Maybe so, but I was showing how sh!te a ref he is & how remote the chance Maher's was of having a successful appeal for his sending off overturned.

So shove your negative rep up your Spanish speaking @rse. You comments in a foreign tongue on your neg rep was wasted on me.

We keep giving Bennet grief over the Duguid affair, but he didn't pretend to see the incident. He consulted his Assistant, who claimed (the lying git) to have seen Kev chin the Nancy Boy, even though said Nancy Boy admitted he hadn't actually been chinned. It's the Assistant who should be strung up.

I know, but he did have the use of the replay though.

True, but to overturn a decision, in this case to call an Assistant a liar, you would need better evidence than we saw, it just wasn't clear enough. That's why I asked McScriven some time ago about the possibility of getting more cameras at the Hall in case of future similar incidents. It was a travesty, mind.

:mad:

We keep giving Bennet grief over the Duguid affair, but he didn't pretend to see the incident. He consulted his Assistant, who claimed (the lying git) to have seen Kev chin the Nancy Boy, even though said Nancy Boy admitted he hadn't actually been chinned. It's the Assistant who should be strung up.

Yeah but what about his over-reaction to Gower's challenge plus booking him for very very little backchat? 2 soft yellows = 1 red and that cost us that day too, not just Kev getting sent off!

Yeah but what about his over-reaction to Gower's challenge plus booking him for very very little backchat? 2 soft yellows = 1 red and that cost us that day too, not just Kev getting sent off!

I can't believe I am defending Numpty Bennet, Richard, but Gower, having been booked already so he knew we were dealing with an Old Woman of a Ref, was a silly boy to go in like he did, and if it had been a tackle on (say) JCR by a Col Ewe player we would have been screaming for a yellow - it was late and it was high. The REAL villian, as I have said, was the Assistant who simply didn't have the balls to say "I didn't see what happened" but deduced the sequence of events from A) Duguid being a "Real Man"* and lying on the floor clutching his face, and B) the screams of the home fans who likewise had seen nothing but were all to ready to make the same deduction. :mad:

*This is an Ironic Reference to the Col Ewe message board, where not very long after the Duguid incident they were discussing another incident where Duguid kicked a Stoke player (I think it was Stoke, anyway) and they were saying, in all seriousness, that a Real Man wouldn't go down for something like that anyway, completely oblivious of the amazing hypocrisy of that statement when related to Karl Of The Sensitive Face! This was the point when I withdrew all diplomatic relations with Col Ewe fans. :flamer:

What a jolly pleasant fellow you are ...

At least I don't hide my snidey, Spanish comments on the neg rep page. With the amount neg rep you have, its just as well you live abroad. Good job you don't go to RH very often or we would have more booing & negative feeling. Go & support Barca & be a glory boy. You might fly your home country's flag there with pride.

Last edited:
Back