• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

McNasty

After receiving several PM's I have approached the club about opening the South Stand for the Cup match and have been advised that if demand on sales is high enough and shows the stand needs opening it will be opened.

People need to contact the club in numbers especially as not everyone in the SS is on the Zone.

After receiving several PM's I have approached the club about opening the South Stand for the Cup match and have been advised that if demand on sales is high enough and shows the stand needs opening it will be opened.

People need to contact the club in numbers especially as not everyone in the SS is on the Zone.

Can you stick in a mention for the North too please I was unable to see Steve yesterday

Why do the club do this. Good on you Ken but so ****ing annoying as we have committed to sitting in the West now. Why dont they either close part of the groud which I have no issues with if were not expecting much of a gate or open it. What is the point of this bloody half way house.

Make sure I understand this. If enough people buy something they don't want, then the club will sell what those people wanted in the first place to someone else?

If anything that will slow down sales as people who want to go in the South Upper (like the hundreds who bought a season ticket there!) might hang on in case it is opened.

Doesnt make a lot of sense does it.

People who sit in the South will now not buy a ticket and wait until later in case it gets opened, thus making it seem like sales are even lower.

Just open it for petes sake.

They should close the south stand altogether to home fans and give the lower tear to away fans only in my opinion.

They should close the south stand altogether to home fans and give the lower tear to away fans only in my opinion.
yep been saying this for years and they will be easy to manage in the lower south by far, be great to have the whole of the north bank and might encourage a few more into the north.

Also always looks a bit embarrasing on TV when you see so many empty seats in the 'Home ends' etc

The south lower has been deserted ever since they stopped the cheap family tickets in there. I doubt it will ever be given to away fans though as the entrance is the same as the home fans and there will always be worries of crowd trouble.

Dont really understand the logic in this.

Why would you close the south upper ? It has the best views of the stadium according to those that go in it.

Can see sense in giving the south lower to away fans, but its the access to it thats the issue.

The south lower has been deserted ever since they stopped the cheap family tickets in there. I doubt it will ever be given to away fans though as the entrance is the same as the home fans and there will always be worries of crowd trouble.

You can still get cheap tickets in the south lower.

Back